Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
I know there are "91" difficulty levels, but it really seems like they only become different at each .5 mark. Example: 7.0 and 7.4 seem exactly the same, but 7.5 makes a small difference. It almost seems to me like the .# number is only to make the number smaller than 10, and to make "average difficulty" more accurate.

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know there are "91" difficulty levels, but it really seems like they only become different at each .5 mark. Example: 7.0 and 7.4 seem exactly the same, but 7.5 makes a small difference. It almost seems to me like the .# number is only to make the number smaller than 10, and to make "average difficulty" more accurate.
Cool font bro

I think its more of a way to measure the drops for the computer, a 2.5 and a 2.7 can have almost a 70 point difference in value, oh and points are also affected, maybe hearts but I don't keep count of them.

Reactions: 1 person

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've noticed a considerable difference in hearts earned between intensity 8.8 and 9.0 before.

The one time I mistakenly started on 8.8 on Chapter 20, I earned quite a fewer hearts than the 17000+ I expect in the air battle.

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone recommend some good chapters for 9.0 runs for someone new to this weapon mod thingy (seriously, I barely fuse weapons) I know "Ch.1" but I need something longer.
Gamefan mentioned to me that Chapter 7 is perfect for farming poweful weapons.
I tryed that, but the air battles always own me XD
I tryed the Arum arc but they are almost pure air-battles

Black ace

Trophies
XP
Country
Can anyone recommend some good chapters for 9.0 runs for someone new to this weapon mod thingy (seriously, I barely fuse weapons) I know "Ch.1" but I need something longer.
Gamefan mentioned to me that Chapter 7 is perfect for farming poweful weapons.
I tryed that, but the air battles always own me XD
I tryed the Arum arc but they are almost pure air-battles
Chapter 5 is pretty easy if you have a good lancer staff and trade off for the second bit of the boss battle.

isaac52

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just get good at chapter 20. After the air battle, it's fairly easy if you have some high damage fast charge weapon like aurum orbitars.

YoshiKart

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FINALLY finished all chapters on Intensity 9.0. ~89% done treasure hunt, and I think I'm gonna die on those "complete ch. x with x weapon" panels. x_x

BoxmanWTF

♪Toot Toot Sonic Warrior♫
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
Darkness Bow Value 300
Ranged: 3 Stars
Melee: 1 Star
Overall Defense +5
Health +6
Shot Range +1

I love this thing, it's got some amazing rapid fire during air battles which helps me out like crazy.
Cleared the first 6 chapters on 9.0 with it easily. But Chapter 8...Thanatos is friggin annoying.

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
It raises your stats when you have full health, I don't find it very useful at all in the games chapters.
That's what I figured. And yeah, I can't imagine that being particularly useful in a campaign where it's really easy to lose health, and not so common to find health recovery items. Waste of value, in my opinion.

Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
On the other hand, full-health boost-4 would be awesome...but I'm not sure I've seen a negative stat of that.
There is a negative stat of in-peril attack boost... in-peril attack boost -4 brings down the value a bit, and then you just never get in peril! Although that plan doesn't always work, and then you're left with hardly any attack power when you're really desperate.

BoxmanWTF

♪Toot Toot Sonic Warrior♫
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat