Hacking [Guide] Everything under the Sky3DS

Misledz

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Decided to mail this to Sky team, hopefully they'll consider the options.

Hi, I emailed about a week ago about the status of the Legend of Legacy template and was told it was just "soon" but could we at least have some ETA on it? Thank you kindly.

Also I've been wondering about why there isn't an online database for Sky3DS, this way new games can just be added to that online database for people to copy and paste or download the database template as a whole, front page can just be updated with something like "X game has been added to database". Would be easier to manage and quicker for both your and our ends compared to singular .txt files. I'm aware that you are waiting for games to release in a bundle but the very delayed responses and very late template updating in the long run will opt people to turn to other competitve means.

Thank you.

QCLasky

Pro cat lover
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Decided to mail this to Sky team, hopefully they'll consider the options.
I did ask them the same thing..
Screenshot_2015-10-17-09-33-06-1.png

Misledz

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I did ask them the same thing..
View attachment 27254

Fuck that, this is like bad business practice for them, I wouldn't mind waiting if I paid like $50 for a Sky3DS but I paid almost $120 way past the regular price because of shipping charges and stuff and it was the last 2 on stock, and where I live, to get something like that here is a miracle lol. People's logic here is "If its too complex for me to understand, I don't want it and im sure it won't sell well here". DSTWO is coming out, I wonder how that's going to turn out, if Sky doesn't up their template game and AP bypass without having to spend another $100 for their BS chipset, then they're going to lose alot of customers, very quickly.

QCLasky

Pro cat lover
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Fuck that, this is like bad business practice for them, I wouldn't mind waiting if I paid like $50 for a Sky3DS but I paid almost $120 way past the regular price because of shipping charges and stuff and it was the last 2 on stock, and where I live, to get something like that here is a miracle lol. People's logic here is "If its too complex for me to understand, I don't want it and im sure it won't sell well here". DSTWO is coming out, I wonder how that's going to turn out, if Sky doesn't up their template game and AP bypass without having to spend another $100 for their BS chipset, then they're going to lose alot of customers, very quickly.
Yep.. that sucks...

Comedor

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm waiting for the LOL update too.

Oh well, I have tons of games to play and stuff to do. Sky3DS will be useful until some new exploit is released.

Sharpzz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh wow.. I'm not the only person waiting for the Sky3ds team to update their damn site. It's bad enough that i cant play games on release but when they are taking forever that is just taking the p

Last edited by Sharpzz,

Battousi05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If i write a game to the sky3ds after already playing some other games on it will it erase my current saves from the older games??

Also is there a rom trimmer around here i can use that wont mess up the game itself too??

And last question heh..I know Sky3DS isnt region free BUT.....if you load a JP or EU game onto a USA Sky3DS and boot into HBL will it work through the region-free loader on that??

Last edited by Battousi05,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Used it as a web cam for a day for fun, sooo shitty it was hilarious
    I had two Ken one regular black one and a silver special edition one lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Speaking of old stuff those green og Logitech Xbox controllers still being listed around $100
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    eyetoy was fun yeah
    super basic, but the minigames were well designed
    i'm sure there's at least 1 emulator out there that works with it
    I had the PS3 one too and The Eye of Judgement game lol was ass
    i had eye toy play on ps2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Microsoft ruined it with kinect
    @The Real Jdbye, PCSX2 works with any web cam and emulates the EyeToy with it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I remember mic support for the n64 being janky
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Emulation wise
    I had a kinnect.... It blew rotting goat balls
    Ken amazingly DraStic microphone support works better than real hardware lol
    On a phone of course
    Also touch is better.... Well at least better than the launch DS, the lite one improved that a ton
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Touch
    +1
    I really need to dig out my USB Wii sensor bar and experiment with Wii emulation and synching Wii remotes with BT lol
    Sort of redundant since I have a Wii lol
    With HDMI lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I also have a Wii
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tomorrow be may 4th
    Getting Wiid from Street Pharmacist Mario?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    1tb SD card for whatever reason
    +1
    USB adapter and use as a Wii hard drive? Lol
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: USB adapter and use as a Wii hard drive? Lol