Hacking GUI USB Loader

dimok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah we know that. i have that too. we'll do the positioning later.

Can anyone who knows how to get our new code, compile it and test if videopatch works? I dont have any games which need that.

cyrex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yep thanks for the reply. Buttons are not aligned yet
smile.gif

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom is in red on my PAL Wii if not played in Patch mode (works perfectly in Ultimate USB Loader). If you send me your built I can test it for you.

Btw, I think the original coder of the Patch mode is WiiPower. You could ask him about details.

dimok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wrote you a pm. Thx for testing and thanks for telling us the original codert. He will be added to the credits window.

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
ok so i understood it right. I am going to add it to the code. I add one new System Settings point where you can choose between Video Patch ON/OFF. If ON is selected it will patch to your Wii Consoles Default Video Mode (2PAL or 2NTSC) no matter what Video Mode was selected. If OFF is selcted the Video Mode (FORCE) option will be used.

Is that ok? or do you guys have a wish about this in any other way?

sure thats perfect bro its most def gonna increase compatibility with BOTH

Rogue trooper on a NTSC console
wink.gif

Tutsonoco vs Capcom on a PAL console
wink.gif

kudos man looking forward to testing it

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@dimok
in the folder I sent you, you can see where I have commented out some code I'm almost done with. It's between the sections that load the cover and the disk. If you finish it up, it will turn the cover into a button. Right now, it (CoverBtn) is set to open the install menu, but it can be set to run the game instead.

I think it will be pointless for me to finish it on my side, as your menu.cpp is more up to date than mine.

Also, If you go with the game play/delete screen from a page or 2 ago, I would put the spinning disk sections there.

dimok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right now we are not planning on putting the spinning disk there. We think that you will than still need more covers on the SD and not sure where to get all the images for it lol.

Maybe we'll be using it later.

cyrex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
yeh i know about that website but most of the scans are just horrible. Sides are cut off, the background isnt transparen etc. So anyway you would to have to go all over the covers again. I know that a spining disc image would fit good in my "Disc Channel" design but it's just too much for now. Like dimok said... maybe after the finished the coding and i did all of the basic artwork.

djbubba2002

Trophies
XP
Country
if anyone wants disc covers you should look on the Big Wii site or TL.. they are on there , becuase i made a big pack about a month ago ,Disc and Full Covers too FOR NTSC .. there are 500 disc covers on the sites ..pm me if you wand them ,

here you goo
some of them
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VO8U0JKU

this what they look like
MarioPowerTennisSilverNTSC.jpg

Daileon

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Ok, I think we need a catalog with all these versions hahaha.

Please, what's the latest version (open source plz!!) (with more features) and what it have LESS than the "Ultimate USB Loader" by hungyip?

JQE

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Did something happen to the coverart or did i screw something up?

I have an images folder in the root of my SD card and it contains the GAMID.png files.. but in the loader it's just showing the GAMID now instead of the coverart..

Is that for testing or did i mess something up?

dimok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No you didnt. The problem is LIBWIIGUI only shows images of which size is devidable by 4.
You probably have covers like 160x225.

That doesnt work on LibWiiGui so we made 160x224 images here is the download:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?4onyozlnbgn

Of course you can have other sizes as long as they are devidable by 4 and 225 isnt
wink.gif

SVN has an Update.

Now Video Patch is working properly.
Battery Status is showing (thx to gaintpune).
A few positions fixed (at least on my TV lol).

JQE

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
dimok said:
No you didnt. The problem is LIBWIIGUI only shows images of which size is devidable by 4.

Of course you can have other sizes as long as they are devidable by 4 and 225 isnt
wink.gif

SVN has an Update.

just tried, it won't compile for me. Getting errors on the battery meter.

CODEc:/wii/usbloader-gui-read-only/trunk/source/menu.cpp: In function 'int MenuInstall()':
c:/wii/usbloader-gui-read-only/trunk/source/menu.cpp:978: error: 'struct WPADData' has no member named 'battery_level'
c:/wii/usbloader-gui-read-only/trunk/source/menu.cpp: In function 'int MenuDiscList()':
c:/wii/usbloader-gui-read-only/trunk/source/menu.cpp:1123: warning: null argument where non-null required (argument 2)
c:/wii/usbloader-gui-read-only/trunk/source/menu.cpp:1290: error: 'struct WPADData' has no member named 'battery_level'
c:/wii/usbloader-gui-read-only/trunk/source/menu.cpp: In function 'int MenuFormat()':
c:/wii/usbloader-gui-read-only/trunk/source/menu.cpp:1611: error: 'struct WPADData' has no member named 'battery_level'
c:/wii/usbloader-gui-read-only/trunk/source/menu.cpp: In function 'int MenuCheck()':
c:/wii/usbloader-gui-read-only/trunk/source/menu.cpp:1986: error: 'struct WPADData' has no member named 'battery_level'

grama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
JQE said:
dimok said:

wink.gif

SVN has an Update.

just tried, it won't compile for me. Getting errors on the battery meter.

CODEc:/wii/usbloader-gui-read-only/trunk/source/menu.cpp: In function 'int MenuInstall()':
c:/wii/usbloader-gui-read-only/trunk/source/menu.cpp:978: error: 'struct WPADData' has no member named 'battery_level'
c:/wii/usbloader-gui-read-only/trunk/source/menu.cpp: In function 'int MenuDiscList()':
c:/wii/usbloader-gui-read-only/trunk/source/menu.cpp:1123: warning: null argument where non-null required (argument 2)
c:/wii/usbloader-gui-read-only/trunk/source/menu.cpp:1290: error: 'struct WPADData' has no member named 'battery_level'
c:/wii/usbloader-gui-read-only/trunk/source/menu.cpp: In function 'int MenuFormat()':
c:/wii/usbloader-gui-read-only/trunk/source/menu.cpp:1611: error: 'struct WPADData' has no member named 'battery_level'
c:/wii/usbloader-gui-read-only/trunk/source/menu.cpp: In function 'int MenuCheck()':
c:/wii/usbloader-gui-read-only/trunk/source/menu.cpp:1986: error: 'struct WPADData' has no member named 'battery_level'

I'm having the same problem...
hate2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Only if you send him feet