Gaming GTA on the DS ? Maybe if you help me ;)

• Thread starter pasc
  • Start date
  • Views 12,076
  • Replies 177

Covarr

Sentient Cash Register
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I noticed only just now, it says "would definitely plausible" instead of "would definitely be plausible. I guess it's too late to fix that
frown.gif

P

pasc

OP
I just copied sinkheads E-mail without rereading it...... Anyway, it is just one mistake.

CatScam

ScamaRama!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
As much as I would love to see GTA on the DS, I think we all know these
petitions have never worked. But what is very possible is a scaled down
version of all the GTA clones such as Scarface, Driver, True Crime &
others making there way on to the DS. With the DS being the best selling
game machine of 2006 it’s very hard to ignore. But I’ll sign anyway
biggrin.gif

P

pasc

OP
Yeah, I´ll keep you updated, I just hope I got the right E-mail Adress, ah and:

Forget about that signing, I prefer the wiki anyway, I just mentioned the Wiki in the E-mail like you can see.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm I did still get no reply...
cry.gif

Could anyone please help me to get Rockstargames REAL E-mailadress ?

I used [email protected], but nobody replied to it .... Any Ideas ?
You won't with the PR (Public relations) email address. They only deal with advertising, sorting out interviews, confirming/ debunking rumours and that sort of thing. They have nothing to do with actual game making decisions.

You might be better off trying to get hold of Take Two the publishers.

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
man.. 10 pages and all thats come from this is a very n00bish proposal?

seriously pasc, just give it up. No matter what, you just cant make a difference, its that simple
plus submitting ideas when they're not asking for them can be messy, in most cases they have to avoid using those ideas in fear the submitters require royalties or credit.

your best option (and when I say best option, I mean a billion times better than anything youve done so far) would be to simply buy a couple copies of GTA on the GBA and wait.

teh_raf3

Whatever suits you
Trophies
Website
users.pandora.be
XP
Country
Belgium

seriously pasc, just give it up. No matter what, you just cant make a difference, its that simple
plus submitting ideas when they're not asking for them can be messy, in most cases they have to avoid using those ideas in fear the submitters require royalties or credit.

your best option (and when I say best option, I mean a billion times better than anything youve done so far) would be to simply buy a couple copies of GTA on the GBA and wait.

QFT (quoted for truth)

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He's right, sorry to burst your bubble but the attempts I have seen haven't looked that hot.

I think the reason there isn't a DS GTA game right now is probably due to Rockstars workload and keeping the high quality of the GTA brand intact, imagine if they started a DS version and then they pulled it due to it not being as strong as other games? That would piss a lot of people off!

I know that the GBC version were pissy but that was before the 3D iterations came and critical acclaim that followed them all that made the GTA series highly regarded.

I was supportive of you at first but now I realised that if it was to happen it would happen, there lots out there who would want a GTA game but there's reasons other than "if it would sell" to account for.

At least you gave it a go.

blackjack

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium

QFT (quoted for truth)

I agree.

P

pasc

OP
Hmmmm...

So you guys want me to stop this thing ?
I will... but first I´ll find out their proper E-mail Adress and send them the E-mail anyway, just for being sure that I REALLY have done all available.

Even if they would sent me an E-mail which would say something like:

We are sorry, but it is not possible due to lack of interest and Graphic Power

I still would be happy to have done what needed.

Hope you understand ^^

P

pasc

OP
Hmmmm...

So you guys want me to stop this thing ?
I will... but first I´ll find out their proper E-mail Adress and send them the E-mail anyway, just for being sure that I REALLY have done all available.

Even if they sould sent me an E-mail which would say something like:

We are sorry, but it is not possible due to lack of interest and Graphic Power

I still would be happy to have done what needed.

Hope you understand ^^

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, wow. I mean seriously, I love you guys and all (.TakaM, blackjack, mah peepz
wink.gif
) but what's with the negative attitude? I'm well aware that reality can be harsh most of the time, but do you seriously think that Pasc and everyone that contributed to this cause didn't know that when they signed up? The outcome of this petition can't be determined by meer speculations only a few days after it's been sent out (unless you can tell the future, good luck proving that one). The decision is left up to Rockstar. God knows there have been attempts in the past, this petition makes an impact by informing Rockstar that they do have an interested community on the Nintendo-side of things and they're willing to take time out of their day to let them know that. I applaud your efforts, Pasc, you are a truly altruistic individual. Pasc was simply working for the better of you all [the DS community] and to see some of you respond with doubts and criticism disgusts me. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, of course, but to see this type of response from the same community that Pasc is trying to help out is outlandish. Pasc, I for one appreciate your aspirations. You did what you had to do, and the DS community is better because of it. I still love you guys so please don't eat me...
frown.gif

EDIT: Pasc, are you actually thinking of going back on your efforts and refuting your work due to a few negative comments? Don't let a few individuals stop you from achieving your goal...

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
I don't mean to sound unappreciative of the efforts, but I know its quite a waste, especially for companies like rockstar.
the only organizations that care about petitions are those that make them.

the most effective action to take is just to throw money at GTA on the GBA, even though rockstar did a pretty bad job with the game they don't care. They think that there isn't a good audience established for a GTA on a nintendo system rather than they did a genuinely bad job and no one wanted to play it.

I think you'd be better off hoping for a homebrew port of GTAI/II.. but even then I'd rather they went and made some custom homebrew
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: