Hacking Green Screen Flash

skedone

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol read my post mate I have 29 working backups just burn another 4 this morning all working

would you mind PM the link please

tylerdurden007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have tried both TDK DVD+R and Sony DVD-R burned at auto/max setting on my NTSC Wii and based on my experience it makes no difference (- or +).

Star Wars Force Unleashed works great. great game!
Rock Band and Rock Band Track Pack 1 works great
Sim City Creator works great
The Price is Right game loads, you pick a character and then it crashes on loading screen.
Igor crashes on initial loading screen
Aquire ISO. unrar. patch (drag ISO onto backup creator.exe. folder view shows all patched games are 3.99 gigs). burned with imgburn at auto/max setting.

Just my experience...

56killer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So I have come to the conclusion that the green screen when it gets stuck it is that the Wii is to hot because when I get it I check the Wii and its Hot soo I let it cool down and then it works.
The Green Flash and the a blank screen happens to me a lot I have got pass it (Wii 3.3U,The Force Unleashed)by watching the Wiimote and when the wiimote disconnects and reconnects with the Wii I wait like 2 or 3 seconds and press the A button twice and then wait to see if it works.Most of the time it should work.So test if you get the game running doing it.

funkedelic_bob

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well my Wii isn't hot...

Also I launched The Force Unleashed saw the green screen, the remote disconnected so I waited for the remote to reconnect, but it never did so I couldn't press A, nor could I reconnect the remote...

Also what does it mean when just before the backup launcher goes it says "No SD Codes Found"?

judgedee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
funkedelic_bob said:
Well my Wii isn't hot...

Also I launched The Force Unleashed saw the green screen, the remote disconnected so I waited for the remote to reconnect, but it never did so I couldn't press A, nor could I reconnect the remote...

Also what does it mean when just before the backup launcher goes it says "No SD Codes Found"?

mine says no sd codes found too but it doesnt affect anything. I get a green flash and then the game loads.

funkedelic_bob

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
judgedee said:
funkedelic_bob said:
Well my Wii isn't hot...

mine says no sd codes found too but it doesnt affect anything. I get a green flash and then the game loads.

How long does it take to load after the green flash?

thinkoutsidetheb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I got solid green screen for Big Brain Academy Wii Degree Edition (PAL) > Force NTSC option

However Star Wars Force Unleashed (PAL) works with that option.

Both games went through backup-creator no problem. BBA:WDE loads with Pal 50/60 option just constant scrolling/black&white cuz I have NTSC tv using rca/s-video hookup for video.

dewisant

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,
I am trying my first backup.
it is Zelda pal
I get no sd codes found then green flash then black screen then the white screen with the wrist strap info loads then after a while black screen and nothing.
I have tried two different dvd-rs at low speed and nero and imgburn.

Could this be a problem with the game?

dewi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already