Gotham Knights release pushed to 2022

bats.JPG

Gotham Knights, the latest game to use the Batman license, was revealed last August by WB Montreal with a 2021 release date. Today however, the company announced that they will be delaying its release to 2022 so as to "deliver the best possible experience for players".

:arrow: SOURCE

Moon164

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If they don't cancel the Playstation 4 version, I'm happy regardless of when the game comes out, I probably won't have a Playstation 5 anytime soon, I've been having serious money problems and the console is extremely expensive around here.

Reactions: AkiraKurusu

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
If they don't cancel the Playstation 4 version, I'm happy regardless of when the game comes out, I probably won't have a Playstation 5 anytime soon, I've been having serious money problems and the console is extremely expensive around here.
I'm just gonna wait for the inevitable hardware revision - I mean, LOOK at the previous four PlayStations. There were two different PS1 models (not counting the three SCPH versions of the first model, which just amount to removing ports on the back between versions). There was the fat PS2 and the slim PS2. There were three PS3 models. PS4 and PS4 Pro.

So yeah, I'm likely gonna wait for the PS5 Slim or PS5 Pro or whatever, myself, and likely get the revised version - unless PS5 homebrew, on the launch model, is amazing and worth giving up the extra juice.

Reactions: Moon164

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/5uh_m4VgTY4