Gaming Got new Brain Age puzzle on wrong SD card...

mcopo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Dunno if this is on wrong category...
Anyway, like the title said, I got the new puzzle on Mii Plaza, but I ended up saving it on the wrong SD card. So, does anybody knows how do I transfer this single puzzle to the other SD (that contains all previous puzzles)? I tried waiting for other spotpass, but nothing happened...

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think they are stored on the sd card...?
I formatted my SD card (mistake) and when I inserted it back in to reinstall everything from the eshop all of my pieces were still there.

mcopo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well, when I change SD cards, only some puzzles remain. So I think these new ones are being stored on the SD...

mcopo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well, when I change SD cards, only some puzzles remain. So I think these new ones are being stored on the SD...

mcopo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

mcopo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

mcopo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Sorry for all these messages duplicates... I'm using my 3DS to post and it screwed up upon posting... Could someone erase them?

MarioFanatic64

The guy who does things
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Going on a guess here, but if you take out the SD card and put your actual one in, the 3DS would probalbly recognise that the puzzle is not there, so it will re-download it.
Though I don't think the Puzzles are stored on the SD card...

mcopo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Finally made it!! It seems that the data for new puzzles (the images) is now being stored on sd card, but the progress (which pieces you have) still lies on the 3DS system memory.
To receive the puzzle again, I made a backup of the "wrong" SD card (where I only store traillers and demos) to avoid problems and erased the extra data of Mii Plaza. I re-entered the software to create the extra data again and I was finally gifted with some spotpass... no puzzles included on this one, but anyway...
Then I put back the original SD card (where I store everything except for traillers and demos)... nothing happened... and at last I tried turning spotpass off/on for Mii Plaza and the info LED blinked like crazy! It was the same spotpass as the one I had before (notifications about new puzzles and Find Mii 2), but when I checked my puzzle pieces, brain age was finally there with the piece I originally received! What a chore! I don't know exactly which step I took was the right one... I'm guessing I only needed to turn off/on the spotpass on Mii Plaza. Anyway, thanks for the help everyone! :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9kE3Env_2AY?si=Bs6lUZ0ZIlqmYaGT +1