Got me some vouchers :D

NiGHtS

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sup dudes
smile.gif

So this week I returned my sisters iPod Touch that I got her from CEX, for her birthday, because it had broken, and my mum told me to not get her another one cos she doesn't use it much anymore (she's 11). So in the end I managed to keep the sweet £165 of store credit.
moogle.gif

Now I just wanna know what to spend some of it on...I already bought Red Dead for £12, but I dont really like it too much so I'm gonna return it, giving me £165 to spend again.

These are the things I thought about, and in red I've put my 'why i shouldnt' reason next to it.

-3DS Would end up spending almost all the money, then would need to spend more on games, only OoT looks decent in the next few months and I've already finished it twice before...also I would sell my PSPGo. because I just have a 'thing' about owning only one handheld at a time.

-PS3 Games(probably a few about £10-£15 and only spending up to £50 of the credit) Buuuut...

-I definitely want White Knight Chronicles 2(brand new from game), so I will probably buy something from CEX and sell it back to game to get it and not spend 'real money'. If I did this though I'd end up losing out on about £10 because of the resale loss...

-Infamous 2

So just need some help deciding...

In other news, I finished The 3rd Birthday recently, what a great game. The storyline was confusing as shit though, I ended up wiki-ing it, apart from that I highly recommend the game if you dont mind difficult spikes every now and then. I'm tempted to replay it but I got better games needing replaying lol. I dont know what the hype was with FF7Crisis Core, I hated it. It felt like kingdom hearts(my favourite series of games), minus everything that makes it so good! Also I'm now running out of good PSP games to play...(I got it a few months back in Feb).

And only 2 exams left in June after which it's pure awesome times
biggrin.gif

NiGHtS

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
m3rox said:
Damn you're greedy. Shouldn't you be replacing the gift with something else?

Haha! This made me laugh quite a bit for no reason.
laugh.gif

Yeah I should be but perhaps I should explain myself some more:

Originally I bought the iPod Touch for myself, but since my sisters birthday was around the same time(and the fact my mate sold me her iPhone 3G for £20, yes i got very lucky but thats a different story), I thought why not give her it since it'll be of some use to her. She got a bit lucky that birthday because it meant she got two gifts from me lol. Anyhoo, she used it quite a lot, and we discovered my sister cant look at handheld screens for so long for so many days because it gave her dark circles. So my mum made her use it only twice a week and eventually she got tired and just stopped using it. I asked her if SHE wanted a 3DS but she reminded me of her handheld situation, she owned a wii before but that too was sold(she's still a kid that cant stick to one thing) and with a PS3 and a PSP go in the house, in terms of tech she doesnt want anything from CEX. She said I can just have the vouchers for whatever. (We get a long pretty well, hence the niceness towards each other
smile.gif
) No one else in my family seems to want anything from the store and I thought that I may as well keep them and do something/save etc.

Now how about some input eh?
smile.gif

EDIT: And yeah I suppose it was a bit shit compared to PE and PE2. Not as bad as you say IMO.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!