dysan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
hey guys,I'm searching for good co-op games.
I don't care about what genre they are...fps,action,shooter, whatever...it only has to support 2 player LOCAL co-op gameplay.

any help?

dysan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
we've played the resi lightgun games and liked them....gonna try dead space in a while
smile.gif

we also liked alien syndrome...anything along those lines?marvel alliance maybe?

monster hunter has local co-op?!?!

oh yea...maybe I should said that in the first post...I'm looking for local co-op not online

saison

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Monster Hunter Tri's offline Co-op is more of an unnecessary extra, but yeah, it has local co-op. New Super Mario Bros. Wii, you can't go wrong. As for FPS, I don't think there are any with like split-screen. I know that CoD:WaW had a thing where you had two reticles on the screen and Player 1 moves.

I think it's the same with MW:R.

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I can really suggest many of the light-gun titles that populate the wii. really advocate House of the Dead: Overkill as it is a game that is best to play with more than one person. I have found that the larger the group, the better.

boof222

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Edgedancer said:
I can really suggest many of the light-gun titles that populate the wii. really advocate House of the Dead: Overkill as it is a game that is best to play with more than one person. I have found that the larger the group, the better.
+1
it's also a pretty funny game aswell

dysan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
wow...now I REALLY wanna play monster hunter!

too bad there's no split screen fps
frown.gif

we've already finished house of the dead 2,3,overkill and resi evil chronicles 1,2 lol...dead space extraction is sitting on my HDD atm and ghost squad is gonna be there with it as well in a few days lol...yea...we likes us some light-gun games
smile.gif

thanks for that list satangel!although,it rates the co-op factor of a game...not the actual gameplay(as far as I've noticed) but still....good link!

resincake

Trophies
XP
Country
Satangel said:
Here's a terrific list.

If you are interested in a game on that list, you can google how good it is.

Great site Satangel .. I like how its laid out (Although it does seem to indicate that no game as online coop play, like COD etc.. but thats minor) .. think I'll bookmark it .. thanks .. ;>

The coop in Monster Hunter Tri, is basically just a fight between two characters in an Arena, not what I'd call proper coop, but it does qualify in a general sense I suppose, but then you need to include all fighting games, Capcom vs, Legend of Dragon, Naruto, etc..

Back on topic, though .. you could always check the Coop Wiki page http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cooperative_video_games , The only drawback for yourself (perhaps?!?) is it list all cosole & PC coop games, not just Wii & GC, but it is a complete list, it seems ..

There are a few games in gamecube format that I thought were really fun coop, Hunter the Reckoning (great game) & Baldurs gate : Dark Alliance come to mind.

:>

dysan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
so it's not co-op but a vs mode? ahh well...that's ok.

thanks for that link resincake.we've finished baldur's gate on the GC
smile.gif

are there any other games like that?alien syndrome,baldur's gate,marvel?
you know...the rpg-action genre with level up and equipment.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey Kennyboy, have you found any decent mini Pc for around $200-250? Fast enough to play most Pc games.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd say save another $100 anythtwith 8core upgradeable ram I'm thinking about ordering the acemagic still
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, I haven't turn on my OG Xbox one in ages, just did now and ofcourse, 32GB update required, gonna take forever.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Edit: nevermind, I forgot I up-ed my internet speed, only 30 min remaining.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Will a mobo with a M2ssd slot work without a M2ssd installed, using a sata ssd temporary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    As long as sata just point bios to boot to it as main drive
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Is that a compilation of you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    M.2 is more of a luxury you can still boot from Ide if you really wanted to
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I mean as long as the motherboard still has sata ports unless you're still in celeron days
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    wut
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh it has Sata 3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It should still have a Bootable option in bios select drive
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    whats sata?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How you were born
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sata is the type of interface/cable connection of hard drives/disc drives for Pc.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't tell them about old bank drives may explode
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Mini pcs in the 70's
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    128kbs of storage
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do I connect this to my emachine
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The Tattooist of Auschwitz is pretty good so far