Godmode9 not recognizing decrypted 3ds rom

exon619

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi! I've been trying to get decrypted .3ds roms converted to .cia for installation, and I'm not sure how exactly to do it. Most of the methods online seem to want me to decrypt the rom, which I can't do, because the rom is already decrypted. Apparently Godmode9 is supposed to have a thing when you select a rom with it, where it can convert the rom into a .cia "select NCSD image options->Build .cia from file", but the only options I have are "Show in Hexeditor", "Calculate SHA-256", "Calculate SHA-1", "show file info" and "Copy to 0:/gm9/out". Is this a common issue, am I missing something?

Small edit! I was following instructions from a thread on here from 2019 (which, due to forum permissions, I can't link), and the replies mention verifying files. I don't know how to do that, or what that is. The guide linked by the first reply also doesn't seem to have anything on 3ds->cia conversions anymore, unless I'm missing something entirely.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y