Hacking God Eater 2 Translation (Looking for translators!)

Zero0ne31

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Xmwuto9.jpg

Z6CqZb2.jpg

i wish Mr. Coldbird will share his tools after the patch release. cus i wanna put these textures in the game and play it to my psp :yaypsp:

EternalParadox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
FINALLY MY MID TERM TEST IS DONEEEE WOOOOOOOO. LAPTOP HERE I COME. AND I'm GOING TO BE HOME ALONE TOMMOROW WHICH MEANS NON STOP PLAYINGGGGGG WOOOOOOOOOOOOO
You know they finished the translation but the still have to try the game then create a patch and it will take a while

Rageous

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FINALLY MY MID TERM TEST IS DONEEEE WOOOOOOOO. LAPTOP HERE I COME. AND I'm GOING TO BE HOME ALONE TOMMOROW WHICH MEANS NON STOP PLAYINGGGGGG WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yeah well the waiting line is pretty long. I advise bringing a camping set and lots of food because I've been here for a while and I've become expert at this sort of stuff. Also bring something to occupy yourself because it might get boring :sp::nds::psp::gba:. Don't worry though because I can assure you it's coming.... It's definitely coming.... soon... hopefully....

takeya yuki

I am now someone waifu.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Shining Ark. project? that game 1000 times is better frontier gate boost + that is THE GAME

I can't help with the hater. I involve on this project only to have something fun and learn something new by learning Japanese inside the text game by translate it. I don't plan to made something wow it's cool. I involve this project only to make everyone to feel happy and enjoy by share the translate text meaning on that game storyline so everyone can understand it. I really apologized to you if I made something that make you hate me....:(

Yuna5422

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I can't help with the hater. I involve on this project only to have something fun and learn something new by learning Japanese inside the text game by translate it. I don't plan to made something wow it's cool. I involve this project only to make everyone to feel happy and enjoy by share the translate text meaning on that game storyline so everyone can understand it. I really apologized to you if I made something that make you hate me....:(

I don`t hate you ^^ I don`t see any reasons to hate you in the first place. I think that impatience make drive people crazy, sometimes even me too but on the other hand I`m just waiting and hoping for the patch to see the sunlight. Now that we know it`s done, it has to be tested so in the end everyone can enjoy your hard work guys. I`m waiting patiently checking this thread few times per day hoping to see people understanding that the patch is still in progress. I always wanted to make a patch for a game but never knew how to do it...
I grately appreciate the fact that I`ve discovered this thread about the patch and that it was still alive since I`ve seen it for the first time. I think that the wait is worth it and I do realize that testing things can take a lot of time, just to make everything perfect in the end...

This is what I love about you guys, you simply want to make this patch look perfect and enjoyable to the players that really want to play this game on PSP in english.
So everyone, instead of keep arguing and complaining about the wait, let`s cheer the people that are working on it. Don`t you think that cheering them would give them more motivation to work on this? They work on this with passion, not because it`s a must. Come to think of it, they`re spending their free time and none of us is even paying them for their efforts... I don`t think it`s fair... I cheer for you guys so so so much and I`m sure that the patch will be released. Please continue your great work and don`t let it die. Even if it would take another year of waiting or longer... I will still wait. Do your best!!!!

Last edited by Yuna5422,
D

Deleted User

Shining Ark. project? that game 1000 times is better frontier gate boost + that is THE GAME
I agree that game would be a blast to work on. I've checked the files myself already, but do not have a way to extract the large file inside that holds the main data/text.

D

Deleted User

Because the game being descryted and had to use special hack tool to extract it. For text you had to use Ram.dump from game first to search the text then the worst thing is you must through is the pain thing to made table code for hex to make sure it's can read Japanese(with 2000 kanji word to encoding on table) if you learn how to hack SNES game before, then you will know what is table is.

Oh no I already exposed my hack technique secret......:ohnoes:
I do understand most of that and have done some of it myself. I was simply saying I don't have a way of making a tool to unpack that file. Sorry mods this is not the place to have this conversation. I'll quite now.

Reactions: takeya yuki

jorji109

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
on to the new topic, if this game is already done being patched which weapon type would be you favourite type ?, mine is the charged spear. That's it for my post have a nice as usual (I really got to find new closing words).Btw anyone here plays mhp3rd ?

Braig

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
on to the new topic, if this game is already done being patched which weapon type would be you favourite type ?, mine is the charged spear. That's it for my post have a nice as usual (I really got to find new closing words).Btw anyone here plays mhp3rd ?
The spear would be my farourite weapon too iven if i still didn't played the game, I just tried the weapons knowing that it would exit the patch
For mhp3d i played it one time but very fast and I haven't worked very hard because i was playing many games.

Last edited by Braig,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh who am i kidding it'd be skyrim
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but,since they're only a few years apart, a morrowind + oblivion series would also be cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Lonely here
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Anybody?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I want my money back... Drug test? No drugs to test but they want me to pee in a cup! Lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Better call Pedro you're up in smoke
  • C @ Clayton44333:
    hey any1 know if there is a new version of the ps4 homebrew store ?
    C @ Clayton44333: hey any1 know if there is a new version of the ps4 homebrew store ?