Hardware Getting bigger MS Pro Duo but...

ridgecity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
how can I format it to psp format and transfer the files from the old one? Do you just do it from the psp? can it boot without the files in the old memory stick? I don't know if I can mess up something so I wanted to ask the experts around here...
bow.gif

Do Sandisks have any problems or advantages over Sony's? do they even work with homebrew?

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yeah my sandisk works perfect and my sony one is slower
frown.gif
its wierd how the offcial sony memory card is worse than a sandisk memory stick. ALso do you want to play ps1 games?

Azimuth

Chicken Teriyaki Boy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
i have a 2gb sandisk and a 1gb sony, i experience a lot of slowdowns playing large ps1 games on the sony, but none on the sandisk. It also took me a significantly shorter time to flash my psp with the sandisk.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
you can do a quick check to see if your memory stick is a fake. Go to the memory stick in the psp menu and press triangle and go to information if it says magicgate unknown its fake or its a 3rd party device. if it says magicgate supported you have a non fake sony or sandisk memory stick

Tri-Z

Tri z
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you need to have any files on the memory stick to boot a 3.03oe-b psp?

nope, once you install it with the oeflasher, you can delete everything off of you memorycard. Just folders are set up differently with the new firmwares compared to 1.5 so format memory stick with psp. And then add a folder inside of the psp folder and name it GAME150.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: New Orange Pi 🥰