Geoff Keighley to host weekly live show on YouTube Gaming

live-with-youtube-gaming-800x439.jpg

Starting September 29th, Geoff Keighley will be hosting "Live with YouTube Gaming". It'll broadcast every Thursday at 8pm ET/5pm PT over here.

The show will include trailers, musical performers, gameplay footage and developer interviews à-la Geoff Keighley. And since it's hosted on YouTube, some popular YouTubers, like MatPat, iJustine, iHasCupQuake and Nadeshot, will feature in the show.

This appears to be a move by YouTube to take on its gaming aspect and rivalling its direct competitor Twitch. With Keighley's background and the millions of subscribers of the involved YouTubers, this show has the potential to become a phenomenal success, should it meet expectations.

:arrow: SOURCE

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
A new breed of SJW is being born on temp.
On topic thou, its neat that they brought couple of youtubers together for gaming discussion, gonna check it out. Looks like it could be a neat show.

Last edited by GamerzHell9137,

Davidosky99

Eevee :3
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country
Don't forget weeb stuff and only weeb stuff. That's all that's ever posted. We've stopped caring about our userbase completely!!! /s
TIL GBAtemp is exclusively a (Nintendo) hacking community. Keep that in mind next time @Prans! Remember if its not about hacking (Nintendo consoles only) it's not considered news.

Edit: BTW I'm very disappointed in this (Nintendo) hacking community because the NX still hasn't been hacked. Am I supposed to PAY for Zelda? I'm an unemployed handicapped 13 year old living in an undeveloped part of Kenya and whatever other reasons I can use to justify piracy. Help me out!
That's not what I said and both of you know it.
And you can't deny that this community is by itself a Nintendo hacking community (started as it) and most of it traffic comes from Nintendo hacking related forums.

Reactions: tbb043

Nevermore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I watched the first three minutes and then
NOPE

Next they'll have a Youtube Heroes show......
It was a joke seriously don't do that.

I am so done with Youtube.
Gotta be a better competitor there somewhere.
Surprised we don't already have a video games dedicated video site with support for indies and better systems for lets players etc.
I'm hoping Twitch gets on the ball and starts something. They have a really large userbase to begin with.

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm hoping Twitch gets on the ball and starts something. They have a really large userbase to begin with.
As much as I dislike Twitch's bad ideas and clunky system I have to agree that they are well setup for such a thing.
There's Play.tv too but its limited.
Though I think we need something thats a little more open than just gameplay itself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nearly 4 hours without power :(
  • Veho @ Veho:
    SO POWERLESS
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tell Kanye I need power
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Better start running in your hamster wheel
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Meth addicts on a treadmill connected to a generator "Unlimited POWER!!!'
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before or after a hit?
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Do you dangle a baggie in front of them, like a carrot?
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    they're the same thing
    +1
    i like that idea
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the same thing?
    +1
    before or after a hit
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nah, a hit gives them mad meth powers, but makes them more difficult to control.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before a hit they're like zombies, persistent but slow.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a tradeoff.
    +1
    no i mean, before a hit is after the previous hit
    +1
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay