GBC Injected ROMS visual glitch

Yonusagi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hey!
I've collected every Pokémon game for the GBC, and since their battery died I decided to dump them and use the New Super Ultimate Injector to inject them into my N2DS XL
The only issue is a visual glitch that you can spot on this video, if you pay close attention to the left side of the screen there's a single vertical line of pixels being pulled up and down as I walk around in-game.

SD Card: 64gb, 64kb
Rom: Pokémon Silver, Spanish version

Is this a known issue? How do I fix it?
Thank you!

Last edited by Yonusagi,

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
is it in that house only? the main map when ya leave? and which rom specifically are you using here. what program did you inject with?

Yonusagi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
is it in that house only? the main map when ya leave? and which rom specifically are you using here. what program did you inject with?
It's everywhere, on every menu, in every map, that line of missplaced pixels is everywhere
And I used New Super Ultimate Injector for the 3DS to create the CIA files and then installed them through FBI (if I'm not mistaken, I did all of this a long time ago)
And for the rom, it's Pokémon Silver, spanish version

Flobbie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
How unusual, I've noticed the same visual glitch whilst walking around in the overworld in Pokemon Platinum; a 1px wide "strip" on the leftmost side of the screen that shows a few pixels moving about. I just assumed it was how the game renders in objects off-screen, but I'm no expert on that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/7EqY4iZP4iI?si=SnXrNV8JyKnbrp9j