Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Screen Shot 2022-03-19 at 1.09.02 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-03-19 at 1.08.03 PM.png

Hello Everyone,

I've been searching for borders to customize my GBC VC collection and couldn't find too many.
So I wen't ahead and create some that I personally could not find.

These are all based off real-life systems that we've gotten in the past from Nintendo.
So if there's a specific variation that you've always wanted or have nostalgia for, hopefully there's something here for you.

These are all based off systems that I've found on Console Variations .
My aim was to make them look as realistic as possible when using the 3D feature.
Some are not perfect , but i feel it's a great starting point.:grog:Most have been tested and should drop right in to New Super Ultimate Injector.

As i am currently busy, I do not have plans to create more but if/when I do. I'll be sure to update you all.

Enjoy!

( side note: there are some basic colors, i made them before realizing it might be better/easier to use the built in color select)

Examples:
IMG_4931.JPG
IMG_4932.JPG
IMG_4936.JPG
Screen Shot 2022-03-19 at 1.38.17 PM.png

Attachments

• NovaXoXO GBC Borders Pack.zip
    437 KB · Views: 238

coolbond1

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
These are great but i noticed that the app requires either Bin or Bnr files and png is not compatible, how would i go about converting them the easiest.

Turns out i was just looking in the wrong place, oops!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright