Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gahars notified me of this:

http://gbatemp.net/threads/pod-about-pokemon-x-and-pokemon-y.340776/

Officially putting a "Dis Gun Be Gud" watch for you drama lovers out there.

m5OGW.gif

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I like how people are going "Oh man there's gonna be a Poketard flood soon!" when they don't realize that the flood came within. The Poketards are already here.
But imagine the flood of outsiders asking about 3DS flashcards and how to pirate their Pokeymans. Especially if the 3DS does get fully hacked or gets a flashcard in the meantime.

http://gbatemp.net/threads/wts-psp-1000-w-accessories.340773/page-2 [jackassery in the WTB/S/T area] [How to totally be a dick about someones financial status]
My God that guy is a cunt :wtf:

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
When is pirating ok? (discussion) [Piracy is bad] [Piracy is good] [Piracy is stealing] [intelligent debate] [WHY IS GRAMMAR BEING RAPED?] [I don't buy consoles unless I can buy it lol] [I'm a good pirate] [I can justify being a pirate] [Christ, we have some real simpletons on this forum] [A site originally created for piracy are having a discussion on the morality of piracy]

Reactions: mthrnite

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When is pirating ok? (discussion) [Piracy is bad] [Piracy is good] [Piracy is stealing] [intelligent debate] [WHY IS GRAMMAR BEING RAPED?] [I don't buy consoles unless I can buy it lol] [I'm a good pirate] [I can justify being a pirate] [Christ, we have some real simpletons on this forum] [A site originally created for piracy are having a discussion on the morality of piracy]

You don't get it. When other people steal, that's bad. When I take something without paying for it, it's a justifiable act of protest against the fat cats in the industry. Obviously.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
You don't get it. When other people steal, that's bad. When I take something without paying for it, it's a justifiable act of protest against the fat cats in the industry. Obviously.
To be fair, it's duplicating more so than stealing - the original copy is "still there", it just multiplies.

It's still wrong, but just sayan.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To be fair, it's duplicating more so than stealing - the original copy is "still there", it just multiplies.

It's still wrong, but just sayan.

Oh, I absolutely agree that it's not quite "stealing" in the traditional sense - piracy is definitely a murky, greyish area. Nothing is more annoying, though, than when people try to whitewash it.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Oh, I absolutely agree that it's not quite "stealing" in the traditional sense - piracy is definitely a murky, grey area. Nothing is more annoying, though, than when people try to whitewash it.
Indeed. When I do something that's obviously wrong, the least I can do is acknowledge that what I'm doing is wrong rather than look for excuses to feel better about myself. I know for a fact that I wouldn't buy all the games I pirated - that's a given. I wouldn't have as many consoles if I couldn't pirate on them either. That said, I'm not entitled to own those games, so I'm aware of the illegitimacy of the act of piracy. Some people aren't, and it's pretty sad.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
When is pirating okay? (discussion) [Liberté, égalité, fraternité][Not paying for stuff is okay if I can't afford it][Class Equality][You Guys Are Brainwashed T.T][Poortendo][Y U NO SELL BIG GAEMS 4 LITTLE MONIES?][Games are a "need"]

Come the f*ck on, how immature can you get? When I do something wrong, I should at least be freaking aware it's wrong.

EDIT: OWAIT, already on the list apparently. Well, more tags to add then. :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: already did