• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

drenal

that guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The winner of this game is awarded bragging rights that will probably only last until the end of the day because no one will recognize this prize as valid
The trophy is also to be returned by the end of the week and any damages or tears will be find to the holder of the trophy up to 10,000$ to keven/hungergames Ltd.
The respect and envy from others wont also happen much due to how frequent these games happen and no real victory value is awarded.
See I told you nobody was going to read this as I'm confident enough to be stating this. Wait , you are reading this. Stop reading this, how am I'm suppose to scam you if you read fine print.
Are you still reading, seriously are you really that bored. There is no funny joke or punchline by reading this as I've shown that I'm terrible at making jokes.
Fine you want to hear a joke, why did the chicken cross the road, to show his friends that he has guts, and boy did he have guts. Yeah dark I know that's was the only thing I could think of and of course I didn't invent that one.
why am I still writing this, this is obviously not funny. I'm just wasting your time if you are reading. I am not even writing to make any sense anymore.
ooh, here's a better joke: why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the idiot's house.

Knock knock.
Who's there?
The chicken.

Reactions: keven3477

drenal

that guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@rileysrjay
bb2.png

:toot:

Reactions: jDSX and rileysrjay

rileysrjay

Connoisseur of all things Morshu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And the winner is...

It's me everybody....
View attachment 105338

Ok, ok, yes this is fake news and the part that's rigged.
A guy can dream.
The real winner is of course is
@rileysrjay

View attachment 105339

Congratulations now here is your winner's trophy,

And enjoy your new bragging rights and immunity for the day from the EoF president.

The winner of this game is awarded bragging rights that will probably only last until the end of the day because no one will recognize this prize as valid
The trophy is also to be returned by the end of the week and any damages or tears will be fined to the holder of the trophy up to 10,000$ to keven/hungergames Ltd.
The respect and envy from others wont also happen much due to how frequent these games happen and no real victory value is awarded.
See I told you nobody was going to read this as I'm confident enough to be stating this. Wait , you are reading this. Stop reading this, how am I'm suppose to scam you if you read fine print.
Are you still reading, seriously are you really that bored. There is no funny joke or punchline by reading this as I've shown that I'm terrible at making jokes.
Fine you want to hear a joke, why did the chicken cross the road, to show his friends that he has guts, and boy did he have guts. Yeah dark I know that's was the only thing I could think of and of course I didn't invent that one.
why am I still writing this, this is obviously not funny. I'm just wasting your time if you are reading. I am not even writing to make any sense anymore.
Congrats kev... Wait, what? Eh, whatever. Enjoy that nice trophy @keven3477 !

Reactions: keven3477

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay