Misc GBAtemp SSBB Tournament

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lols. Np about the lag.. I'm somewhat glad I don't have to care about it at the moment because of the massive workload I have. It's one things off my hands.
tongue.gif
It's all good, I'll play you again in the near future.
smile.gif

I just wish I could play some of you in person, especially Mirato and Hak. My potential has been cut down by so much from online matches due to lag and such. I'm much better in person.
smile.gif

Hak, are you going for that EB Games Tournament..? The rules are kind of stupid but I still plan to join.

Mirato

Trophies
XP
Country
lol Anaki im on the same boat as you dude. I have sooo much Uni work piled up, thanks to brawl xD. Hence, why i'd love to just finish this whole tourney tonight.

HAK_Devil

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
NIN wins 2-0

amazing matches. Sad the first had to go to sudden death cause I think I had you at the end. Great ike though and that aether use was very creative. Good luck in the finals

BTW yeah Anaki I have joined the ebgames tourney at heartland. The rules are absolutely retarded but w/e

Anakir

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome. It'd be amazing if we can make it to finals then I'd get to face you in person.
biggrin.gif
But its random characters, items, and wiimote.. oh well. Hope you do good in it.
smile.gif

Edit: And I can't take my eyes off this page right now.
frown.gif
I'm anxious to know who'd win.

Mirato

Trophies
XP
Country
Mirato beat Nin 2-0.

Well done everyone!! The tourney was a blast!! Raganook thanks for organizing the whole thing.

^_______________________^!!!

Anakir

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome. Congratulations on a perfect winning streak and winning the tournament Mirato.
smile.gif
Did you use Snake for every single match?

HAK_Devil

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Great Job Mirato! Congrats man. I can just imagine the awesomeness of your snake if you beat NIN. Hope to play you later. I feel proud to have placed 3rd with the quality of ppl here.

In all of my excitemen i forgot to thank Raganook for taking the time out to organize it all. Thanks a lot buddy. Hopefully when my usa one works (this is in wiikey team's hands
tongue.gif
) a new tourney can occur. See you all then
biggrin.gif

legendofninny

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
congrats MIRATO YOU WON THE TOURNAMENT
ANd WITHOUT LOSING A SINGLE MATCH.
(NIN vs. MIRATO second time 0-2)

CONGRATS you're the only one i lost to and your the CHAMP. Its an honor losing to the champ:P

ans ofcourse thanks raganook for organizing and all the people who particpated for a great tournament

Mirato

Trophies
XP
Country
Lol your comments bring tears to my eyes xD! Thanks alot guys!!!!! Haha! It was an honour playing all you lot, every match i played was awesome! ^____________^

Also, Hak i really hope theres another tourney since the US version is released. Should get my copy in the UK in about 2 days, cant wait.. But erm didn't i say i had loads of work to do... Looks like i'll be failing this semester of university then -__-'!

PS: Oh and about Snake, I used him almost all of the time, apart from when i played Dino. Wanted to have an Ike vs Ike match, was a sick match! Also, when i first played Nin in the semi finals had to change to ike aswell since he'd sussed out my tactics with Snake. Haha!

Mirato

Trophies
XP
Country
HAK_Devil said:
Mirato you need to tell me your availability for the future. I wanna take that snake on
biggrin.gif

Yeh, i get that alot from girls too.

Looooool, jk xD.

But yeh, im always on. Gonna give the game a break for abit tho. Need to finish some of this Coursework off. I'm sure iv played u before though. It was like a photo slideshow match... Was quite upsetting watching my snake fall to his death in slow motion U_U'

But maybe your bro was downloading then? We'll def have a match in the next few days, tomorrow or something. Or on tuesday! Should be getting my US brawl then ^____^!!

PS: Don't you guys just love the new voiceovers... Ike: "I fight for my friends.."

HAK_Devil

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Lol I have decided to stick with the jap one as my friend's us codes work just fine on it and the voiceovers are not totally shitty. I think that "slideshow" match was at my university. total garbage server there lol. Either way I had promised my brother that I would let him use the wii for 3 weeks as soon as this tourney was done so I won't be smashing for a little while
frown.gif
. I bought a US copy to support the company though and there is always a chance that it may work with a new wiikey update

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...