Misc Mario Kart Wii GBATemp's tournament !

DiNo29

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Hey

Seeing how nobody did one yet, I decided to try to schedule my own mario kart wii tournament.
So, if you want to apply, reply with a post looking like that :

Name : DiNo
FC : 2793-0683-8071
Country/Timezone : France/GMT+1
Contacts : MSN : [email protected] . You can also give your AIM, ICQ, email, ... . Any instant messenger is preferred to email/pm.

First rounds will be arranged by timezone and region, so it shouldn't be too hard to arrange a meeting between the players, until the finals.
32 players max, probably.
Rules are as follow, but could be changed, let's discuss about it in the thread if you want something to be changed.

Rules :
Grand Prix of 4 races with 4 players. The 2 players with the most points at the end of the grand prix win.
Class : 150cc
CPU : Off
Vehicles : All
Course : Random al
Items : Recommended
Races : 4

About disconnections :
If a player get disconnected during a race, you have to redo the race and all the remaining ones, but not the ones already done. So you should try to remember how many points you have at the end of each races. Players disconnecting on purpose will be banned.

No shows :
If the 4 players agreed on a time for the match and that one of the player doesn't show up, you can start the match without him after 15 mins.

Characters :
Only the following characters and vehicles are allowed, to give an advantage to nobody. (those are the characters/vehicles unlocked from the beginning)

Baby Mario, Baby Luigi, Toad, Koopa Troopa with Standard Kart S, Baby Booster, Concerto, Standard Bike S, Bullet Bike, Nanobike

Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Peach with Standard Kart M, Nostalgia 1, Wild Wing, Standard Bike M, Mach Bike, Bon Bon

Wario, Waluigi, Donkey Kong, Bowser with Standard Kart L, Offroader, Flame Flyer, Standard Bike L, Bowser Bike, Wario Bike

(all of this can also be discussed)

Post any questions or anything I forgot in the thread
grog.gif

Contestants :

Europe :

DiNo - 2793-0683-8071 - [email protected] - France/GMT+1
Linkin - 4296 3075 1945 - [email protected] - France/GMT+1
jahnaud - 3823 8640 8831 - [email protected] - France/GMT+1
leZeck - 4940-5535-8363 [email protected] -France/GMT+1
shinsil - 4554-0053-8561 - [email protected] - The Netherlands/GMT+1
Legend - FC to be added - PM or [email protected] - The Netherlands/GMT+1
Brian - 3394-4202-9778 - PM - United Kingdom/GMT

USA :

Siran - 1676-4178-0293 - AIM: liink459 (MSN on request) - USA/GMT-8
Mooshy - 4382-2074-1746 - AIM: elfkinelfkin - USA/GMT-6

Canada :

STAK - 4511-0772-9534 - pm ? - Canada/GMT-5

NBA Mj - 2406-5551-3190 - [email protected] - Saudi Arabia/ GMT+3

DiNo29

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Lol, I was in a trophee fnac too, but I stupidly losed in demi final by getting stuck in an Coconut Mall elevator :s. Which fnac were you in ? ^^

LinkinParkmetre

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I was in the odeon fnac, just yesterday
biggrin.gif

Hmmm i won everyone, always first rank
biggrin.gif

But the last run was pretty hard

And you which fnac?

jahnaud

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hi,i'm from france
me i'll play the 17 may in lille...
my friend code is 3823 8640 8831.
i've added you, add me.
see you a plus

DiNo29

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
jahnaud said:
hi,i'm from france
me i'll play the 17 may in lille...
my friend code is 3823 8640 8831.
i've added you, add me.
see you a plus

Hu ... ok, but do you want to enter the tournament ? lol

LinkinParkmetre : II was at the Montpellier Fnac

QUOTE(snakeslash @ Apr 28 2008, 12:16 AM) I wouldnt Mind Joining.

Kokutan is the name.
Location is USA CA

ill add my info in a second.

Don't forget your timezone ^^

Hitto

MKDS Tournament Winner
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
The fnac tourney is wheel-only... I lost in the first round ^^ Hate the wheel!
I'm not participating in a tourney with limited character choices personally. Doesn't it make sense that people who are skilled enough to participate in tourneys probably already unlocked everything they need?

DiNo29

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Well, if that's what players want, I can change it, but it'd be cool if peoples actually said why they don't join the tournament. Only 1 valid sign up for 180 views, what the hell ?
ph34r.gif

Elisa_

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DiNo29 said:
Hey

Seeing how nobody did one yet, I decided to try to schedule my own mario kart wii tournament.
So, if you want to apply, reply with a post looking like that :

Name : DiNo
FC : 2793-0683-8071
Country/Timezone : France/GMT+1
Contacts : MSN : [email protected] . You can also give your AIM, ICQ, email, ... . Any instant messenger is preferred to email/pm.

First rounds will be arranged by timezone and region, so it shouldn't be too hard to arrange a meeting between the players, until the finals.
32 players max, probably.
Rules are as follow, but could be changed, let's discuss about it in the thread if you want something to be changed.

Rules :
Grand Prix of 4 races with 4 players. The 2 players with the most points at the end of the grand prix win.
Class : 150cc
CPU : Off
Vehicles : All
Course : Random al
Items : Recommended
Races : 4

About disconnections :
If a player get disconnected during a race, you have to redo the race and all the remaining ones, but not the ones already done. So you should try to remember how many points you have at the end of each races. Players disconnecting on purpose will be banned.

No shows :
If the 4 players agreed no a time for the match and that one of the player do'est show up, you can start the match without him after 15 mins.

Characters :
Only the following characters and vehicles are allowed, to give an advantage to nobody. (those are the characters/vehicles nlocked from the beginning)

Baby Mario, Baby Luigi, Toad, Koopa Troopa with Standard Kart S, Baby Booster, Concerto, Standard Bike S, Bullet Bike, Nanobike

Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Peach with Standard Kart M, Nostalgia 1, Wild Wing, Standard Bike M, Mach Bike, Bon Bon

Wario, Waluigi, Donkey Kong, Bowser with Standard Kart L, Offroader, Flame Flyer, Standard Bike L, Bowser Bike, Wario Bike

(all of this can also be discussed)

Post any questions or anything I forgot in the thread
grog.gif

Contestants :

Europe :

DiNo - 2793-0683-8071 - [email protected] - France/GMT+1
Linkin - 4296 3075 1945 - [email protected] - France/GMT+1
jahnaud - 3823 8640 8831 - [email protected] - France/GMT+1

No-one's did one? Check out Armand's Aussie one xD, really good. But since im not in france can't join? :S

DiNo29

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Lisa_ said:
No-one's did one? Check out Armand's Aussie one xD, really good. But since im not in france can't join? :S

Ho, didn't see there was a new sticky ^^
You can enter, the tournament is open to anyone. The 3 first contestants being french is just a funny coincidence =)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1