Raganook
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm still at work everyone, so I can't update the brackets this very second.

However, I have an important announcement. I will be unable to make any posts/updates from Friday afternoon to Sunday night . So any questions, suggestions, concerns or the sort need to be sent before Friday!

Sunday late night, I will try to update (anaki's match should be done by then), if not, Monday morning.

I'll put this on the front page, and update, tonight.

Raganook

Raganook
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
HAK_Devil said:
Ah nvm I have to face the winner of Anaki vs Dino first. Ah well the march continues. What is it, the final 5 now? Even if I don't win I feel happy to have made it this far

5 is correct.

M!L
NIN
HAK
Anaki
Dino

(in order of bracket)

Mirato

Trophies
XP
Country
Man this is starting to get interesting ^^, can't wait for the finals man, good luck everyone else in the other bracket!

legendofninny

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
you're the only one in the winners bracket now
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

Raganook

Raganook
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
legendofninny said:
you're the only one in the winners bracket now
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

Truth, though I doubt he's lonely
tongue.gif

NIN, you will get to play the best-of-the-best in the Loser's bracket, then one of you has to go back against M!L.

...Practice makes perfect
tongue.gif

And M!L, you are now exactly 1 match away from a flawlessly victory. Remember that the final match is NOT best out of 3! M!L needs ONE win, the loser bracket finalist needs TWO to end the tournament.

Mirato

Trophies
XP
Country
meh, practicing is effort -__-', I just play this game purely for jokes
happy.gif
. I'm not gonna deny i do play this alot but mainly with friends etc. ( However, not as much recently. Wayyyy too much work man... Shouldn't have played brawl so much a few weeks back U_U )

Also, I concur on that comment about Fire Emblem, awesome games!
biggrin.gif

HAK_Devil

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
The only time I play online is when there is a tournament match so I am still not completely used to the lag. I would so bust out my heavily worked on Snake and Wolf if it wasn't for the lag. Oh well, saving it for us release
biggrin.gif

But yeah I play a lot of smash here with buddies (clocked over 200 hours on it already
ohmy.gif
) so I guess it counts as practice

Raganook

Raganook
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Man, I guess....yeah I will just come out with it
tongue.gif

I got smash on a Wednesday...the same day it came out in Japan. Me and a friend,we played Wednesday evening until Monday evening, with very precious few hours of sleep (single-digit, total). We clocked 108 hours when I took him home. Needless to say, my current hours clocked is pretty outrageous
ohmy.gif

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol wow you guys put so much time into smash. I probably would if I had friends around me who would play as much as I'm willing to. I only play a bit because they don't really play competitively so I always end up facing the computer.. which isn't that great since I can't gain that much out of it.
frown.gif

Oh and, I want to face Raganook too.
biggrin.gif

DiNo29

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Raganook said:
Anakir said:
DiNo29 said:
Dino beats LBLW 2-0 ! Good match !
smile.gif

Edit : Aniki, tell me when you want to play our match ^^

I'm kind of over-loaded with projects and assignments this week.. I was online like an hour ago playing during my break. I won't be going on to play for a few days cause of school + work.. um I THINK I might be able to play this Saturday.. or maybe Sunday. Not too sure yet, but I'll PM you or something this coming Saturday. Sorry.
tongue.gif

Your deadline was only until Friday. Since this is a very important finals match, I'll extend it to Sunday. But I can't extend it any further than that.

Friday), but I'm not here this weekend, so I won't be able to play until Monday, or maybe Sunday to Monday night at best.

Raganook

Raganook
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ah. Well, this is how it is going to be. If you guys can play Sunday/Monday, great. If not, Anakir will lose the match, because you were available during normal match times and he wasn't.

*This is the last update from Raganook until either VERY late Sunday or Monday morning. I'll talk to you all when I get back : )

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong