OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Mirato said:
Raganook since you're on now, i'd like to say thanks (again) alot for organizing and making this tourney, its been extremely fun man. Keep up the great work!

Well thanks! I'm happy that everyone has enjoyed this so far, it has been fun to organize/attempt to keep up with
tongue.gif
. Please also be sure to tell me what can be improved for the next one.

Tournament bracket is back up for download. Its Rapidshare again, because the photo-sharing website downgraded the quality so it was all a blur.

legendofninny

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
dualblade/ RoxaS READ this or read your PM's

cause I don't want to wait everyday for you to show up , which you don't.

I've been waiting 2or 3 days with everytime ending wait no game played and you didn't show.

so please show up in the next 15 or maby tomorrow.

if not.....

yeah if not...

its not gonna be any fun
nyanya.gif

edit: well I'm tired of waiting see ya. PM me with a new time. if you don't I'll just wait at 19:00 (my time) again like you suggested (but never showed)
well see ya (I'll also pm you)

Raganook

Raganook
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately for RoxaS, it has been over a week since his match with NIN became eligible to be played, and is now holding up the tournament. RoxaS, I have no choice but to award NIN a forfeit victory. I have nothing to go off of except what has been posted, which is pure frustration coming from NIN.

Everything has updated, and this tournament is very near its conclusion.

Congratulations NIN and M!L - our Winners Bracket Finalists. You two have made it to the very end, and I highly look forward to your match!

Edit 1: Front page updated. There are six of you left, four of which have only one life left.

Good luck to everyone still in! Stay away from gray!

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DiNo29 said:
Dino beats LBLW 2-0 ! Good match !
smile.gif

Edit : Aniki, tell me when you want to play our match ^^

I'm kind of over-loaded with projects and assignments this week.. I was online like an hour ago playing during my break. I won't be going on to play for a few days cause of school + work.. um I THINK I might be able to play this Saturday.. or maybe Sunday. Not too sure yet, but I'll PM you or something this coming Saturday. Sorry.
tongue.gif

HAK_Devil

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
roxas read this or check your email and tell me your available timings. I can do 2 - 6 pm tomorrow if that is ok with you? Thanks and I look forward to playing you

Posts merged

I guess I'm facing you Roxas. If you read this PM me with your preferred timings. I'll drop you a pm as well

legendofninny

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Raganook said:
Unfortunately for RoxaS, it has been over a week since his match with NIN became eligible to be played, and is now holding up the tournament. RoxaS, I have no choice but to award NIN a forfeit victory. I have nothing to go off of except what has been posted, which is pure frustration coming from NIN.

Everything has updated, and this tournament is very near its conclusion.

Congratulations NIN and M!L - our Winners Bracket Finalists. You two have made it to the very end, and I highly look forward to your match!

Edit 1: Front page updated. There are six of you left, four of which have only one life left.

Good luck to everyone still in! Stay away from gray!

its not pure frustration, but it was just annoying: him stating a time to play and never show up himself.

and about the match with M!L, if played him many times ,but I keep losing. Nevertheless I'll try extra hard and brawl
biggrin.gif

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^

Haha yeah those were good games. The lag kind of killed it though, but I gotta adapt to the lag since all the matches I've been playing is online. It was fun playing with you.
smile.gif

Raganook

Raganook
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Anakir said:
DiNo29 said:
Dino beats LBLW 2-0 ! Good match !
smile.gif

Edit : Aniki, tell me when you want to play our match ^^

I'm kind of over-loaded with projects and assignments this week.. I was online like an hour ago playing during my break. I won't be going on to play for a few days cause of school + work.. um I THINK I might be able to play this Saturday.. or maybe Sunday. Not too sure yet, but I'll PM you or something this coming Saturday. Sorry.
tongue.gif

Your deadline was only until Friday. Since this is a very important finals match, I'll extend it to Sunday. But I can't extend it any further than that.

Mirato

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks ^^!
You are the guy im actually worried about playing, first of all u once kicked my ass with pit. We never played again cuz of the lag tho. the game was literally a 'Photo Slideshow'. Heres hoping that our next game (If we get to play in the finals) will be way more lag free.

But yeah, really good luck. You'll be needing it. Nin's a dangerous one!

HAK_Devil

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Roxas you said you were online. I have it hosted and am waiting. Hurry and join.

I look forward to a match with you NIN.

EDIT: Still waiting Roxas. I see that you are online (with a red connection though
frown.gif
) so um join...

EDIT 2: Um guys I donno what to do here but we had 1 of our 3 matches which I won following which I get a PM saying its a practice match :S I don't have time for that atm so I told him no but just wanted to put it on here before I go face him agn and to have it here on record in case there are objections

EDIT 3: Hak Beats Roxas 2-0. great matches and you have a superb Ike. The lag wasn't bad either so it was a good fight all around. Sorry I didn't have more time today but I will definitely fight you again. Good gmae

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, why are most new south park episodes half hour specials?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Psionic Roshambo, let me get a Netflix account I've always been nice to you
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I made a honey pepper glazed turkey breast for dinner turned out pretty bomb
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We can Netflix and chill
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Nvm not half hour, but hour long
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Normal south park episodes are already half hour
    Got 2 free Xumo boxes they work pretty good
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm happy to get anything most series don't make it pass 6 seasons
    Except Stars and Encore those are being a bitch lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I may consider that onn pro box finally a media box with type A ;O
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, cuz the companies don't want em to
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No it's revenue and demand south park could argue has a bigger audience than family guy about the same
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Family guy is worth 300mill south parks worth 1Bill according to the interwebs
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, probably cuz family guy is more disliked compared to south park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It just does the same formula south park can press buttons without going overboard
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    And bc most of the family guy budget is spent on the voice actors rather than on the animation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Southpark could spend 30k on a animated dick and people would laugh at it
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    lol one prescription to Lizzo
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    who is lizzo?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, doge is dead
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan: