Suggestion GBATemp Should Make an App!

Polarise

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As a frequent GBATemp user I use the mobile site on my phone. The thing is that it would be nicer to have an App as they could actually push notifications.

Seriel

Doing her best
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It was already suggested and done a few times by members in the past.
There is a GBATemp Notifier app, as well as one or two which just put the site in its own app.
Then there is also Taptatalk or w/e it's called but that's pretty bad lol
Sorry for not giving links to what I'm talking about, too busy lol, google it or something.

InsaneNutter

Trophies
Website
digiex.net
XP
Country
To be honest i don't think apps are required for websites these days. GBA Temp is responsive so will adapt to the size of the screen you are browsing on, mobile browsers such as Chrome can deliver push notifications from websites you allow to send you them.

With that in mind is seems like a waste of time developing multiple apps for different mobile platforms, then keeping those apps updated.

Touko White

(not)Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Apple have really shit policies for getting an app on there store so what would be the point? Then again we could just ignore Crapple and get only an android app. (i don't even know why i still have an iPhone)

Zero72463

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Buying a certificate for publishing apps on app store on iPhone is too expensive. I might try making a Cydia version, but honestly it isn't that requested.

GhostLatte

GBAtemp's Official Van Master™
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apple have really shit policies for getting an app on there store so what would be the point? Then again we could just ignore Crapple and get only an android app. (i don't even know why i still have an iPhone)
It could always be published on Cydia.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok thanks, I love my X but have not messed with a S yet.