Feedback Suggestion [Bug report] Cookies for "Would you like to receive push alerts?" not saved/respected

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
OP
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
For well over a year now, not sure how long, it has been very annoying to visit GBAtemp on my phone.
I get panels popping up on both the top and bottom of the page asking if I would like to receive push notifications.
When I answer Never Ask Again, these panels go away for the duration of my visit.
However, both panels reappear within a week.

Cookies are all enabled for GBAtemp, and it keeps my login session for months properly.
I hope this bug can be resolved.

Reactions: AncientBoi

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
For well over a year now, not sure how long, it has been very annoying to visit GBAtemp on my phone.
I get panels popping up on both the top and bottom of the page asking if I would like to receive push notifications.
When I answer Never Ask Again, these panels go away for the duration of my visit.
However, both panels reappear within a week.

Cookies are all enabled for GBAtemp, and it keeps my login session for months properly.
I hope this bug can be resolved.
That sounds like a genuine bug but regardless, if you don't want to accept push notifications, you can tick the following option in your Preferences that will disable them completely on your account and prevent the message from appearing again.

1699437600586.png

Reactions: Fishaman P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: no, cod sucks +2