GBAtemp Contest - Win A Mayflash Gamecube Adapter for Wii U!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hundshamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK. My youngest daughter's name is Isis (she was named long before the Islamic state), after the Egyptian goddess. We made the mistake of telling her this, because this is what we got!

Reactions: Rob Blou

quantumboy

Casual Hacker, Avid Dreamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Entry is a real story (well hallucination):

Back in 2009 I contracted Swine Flu, also known as H1N1, no big deal really, but it combined with meds ended up leading to some pretty awesome and gnarly stuff. One night I was burning up and was not all right in the head form fever and copious amounts of nyquil. Sometime in the night I texted my girlfriend that it was too hot and that the dragons keep lighting the furnace making it even hotter in my room. eventually it led to this long text:

"Ok, I figured it all out, the dragons that were here were the same type that I bio mechanically engineered in the year 2011, but this is the year 2009, so they must have survived till 2031, which is when Microsoft developed time travel technology, but according to future history all of my types of dragons were destroyed in 2018 by the Microsoft dragons, which means none of mine could have possibly lived long enough for time travel. The only catch is that I know that I see a dragon in the year 2009, so it's possible that I create one that does not hatch or come out till 2031 and sends it self back in time so that I would know that, what I can't figure out is what the point of the paradox is, why create the need for this loop, there must be a more important meaning. Oh well I guess i'll sleep on it, let me know if you figure it out, and remember don't tell anyone especially Hannah as her knowing could change the past and the future."

And the moral of the story is when you have H1N1 "The Bacon Lung" and have a fever, you should put your cell phone some place else so you don't text your girlfriend a crazy story when you're hallucinating.

Does seem like a fun world to live in though...

mechagouki

Kill 'em all...
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Tadaaaa

i-told-you-they-wouldnt-take-memes-i-hate-you-and-i-hate-smash-brothers-change-this-text.jpg

SonicRings

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hmmm so are we allowed to use videos not made by us to enter?
If yes then here's my entry!

Changed my entry to an original video I made!
Below is literally the process I go through when coding in python for my computer science class (coding and running test cases in the shell). That's right, my screen rotates on its own. It's not like I added that effect in Camtasia or anything! It does it on its own, I swear! :P

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada

ILOVETOPLAYNESGA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

Well... not really sure if this qualifies, but it is from a website I made for fun (www.butishouldhavegraduated.com) a while back. I did graduate, but the website was mostly a reason to make the following.
Phail.gif

As I am a terrible artist I ended up making just a few things on the website, this was one of them along with a comic and logo.

At the university I went to, when we walked up to get our diplomas we actually were handed a black folder for the diploma to go in later once it was received. It came with a message that basically said once you are confirmed graduated you get the diploma. I don't know if this is common practice or not, but I was certainly surprised.

Edit:
Background of gif is actually transparent, tried changing to put a gray background, as white is the only color it doesn't work well with... so uploading

Rob Blou

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Thug's life video cracks me up so much :) I had a thug life moment when I was about 4 .. my sister won a huge barbie house and It had a mini toilet in it, so I thought it would be a good idea to pee in it ... I went into my sister's closet (the barbie house was there) while she wasn't in her room and started peeing in the barbie house and my sister opened her closet to play with it so she saw me peeing in her barbie house and she started yelling: MOMMM and I kept peeing while looking at her :P I didn't want to be mean I was just a stupid kid!

Rob Blou

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thug's life video cracks me up so much :) I had a thug life moment when I was about 4 .. my sister won a huge barbie house and It had a mini toilet in it, so I thought it would be a good idea to pee in it ... I went into my sister's closet (the barbie house was there) while she wasn't in her room and started peeing in the barbie house and my sister opened her closet to play with it so she saw me peeing in her barbie house and she started yelling: MOMMM and I kept peeing while looking at her :P I didn't want to be mean I was just a stupid kid!​

mmm it's weird that you have the same childhood story ;)

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Might as well throw an entry in here! Last year in the UK we had terribly stormy weather... So instead of staying indoors I dragged the girlfriend out to the beach where she shot this fantastic photo of me in all my glory.

Those legs, are majestic.

Reactions: _Chaz_

able walmsley

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
mmm it's weird that you have the same childhood story ;)

Lol sorry, I was trying to figure out how to post youtube videos on to here and copied and pasted your post into the message box to see if an embed code was needed, must have click send by mistake, my bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: