Homebrew gbaemu4ds: GBA emulator for DS(i) (DSi Entry)

Is the graphic better if you use the sc Version and the upper screen on a 3DS

• I can't do that (have no 3DS) (have not tested that)

Votes: 110 40.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 48 17.6%
  • No

Votes: 26 9.5%
  • I don't know

Votes: 89 32.6%

• Total voters

TackyPie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey can someone tell me how to get ichfly gba emulator for r4i gold 3ds working i am using the one from www.r4ids.cn and i have the latest version of wood and his latest version for his emulator but when i run the game it always freezes when i run into a wild pokemon

bart2465

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey can someone tell me how to get ichfly gba emulator for r4i gold 3ds working i am using the one from www.r4ids.cn and i have the latest version of wood and his latest version for his emulator but when i run the game it always freezes when i run into a wild pokemon

try to set the video cycle to 130. you can also change to a previous version.

ichichfly

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Who would like to test the nifi for me?

(require 2 hacked DS systems and a raw wifi dumper)

ADD This is just a Question I am not sure if I can add nifi support

Boriar

Trophies
XP
Country

What's a raw wifi dumper? I'm not refered to the translation but if it's a hardware or software thing

Kurt91

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please forgive me for asking what is probably a fairly stupid question, but is there any way to tell how up-to-date the wiki's compatibility list is? I'd really like to play Metroid Fusion on an actual handheld rather than on emulator, but the wiki's list says that the game doesn't work past the title screen. I was just curious if it was possible that some of the entries on the list weren't fully up-to-date or something.

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Please forgive me for asking what is probably a fairly stupid question, but is there any way to tell how up-to-date the wiki's compatibility list is? I'd really like to play Metroid Fusion on an actual handheld rather than on emulator, but the wiki's list says that the game doesn't work past the title screen. I was just curious if it was possible that some of the entries on the list weren't fully up-to-date or something.
Each entry lists the revision it was tested on. If the test is on an old version, the best way to see if it works is to see if it works.

ipwndeveloper

Trophies
Website
gb4iphone.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States

I can test Nifi, i have multiple ds(s) and packetsniffers and recorders, also a sudokuhaxed dsi, although I cant compile anything for NDS atm, because I am having trouble getting the a recent version of the devkit to work on my ubuntu machine.

jerbear64

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last time I checked this is an emulator.
Yes, I had to point that out.

ichichfly

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I can test Nifi, i have multiple ds(s) and packetsniffers and recorders, also a sudokuhaxed dsi, although I cant compile anything for NDS atm, because I am having trouble getting the a recent version of the devkit to work on my ubuntu machine.

Thanks I will send you a test Version soon.

Add: Do you have a flashcard as well? The emulator is not working in DSi mode because the dldi is different and the uncache memory region has a new address.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yummy yummy :rofl2: