Homebrew gbaemu4ds: GBA emulator for DS(i) (DSi Entry)

Is the graphic better if you use the sc Version and the upper screen on a 3DS

• I can't do that (have no 3DS) (have not tested that)

Votes: 110 40.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 48 17.6%
  • No

Votes: 26 9.5%
  • I don't know

Votes: 89 32.6%

• Total voters

GuyLuigi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
UPDATE: Version 5a98191 added.

Tested with this games =D (Bold are my sound test)

Super Mario Advance (E): Perfect, the speed of the sounds and music is also perfect, but is glitchy
Sonic Advance (E): Same than Super Mario Advance, but a very little slow
Mother 3 (J+Spa): Slow and multiple errors screen after entering the names, minor glitches with the music issues
Sega Arcade Colection (E): The games are sometimes slow and the 3D floor in the 4 games are glitched and Space Harrier crashes in the 2nd stage, but the sound is totally perfect, no errors!!!
Super Mario Advance 3: Yoshi´s Island (E): Multiple errors screen after Nintendo logo, sound of the language selection and Yoshi's voice had no glitches
Pokémon Rojo Fuego (S): Multiple errors screen
Pokémon Ruby (S): Multiple errors screen
Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland (E): Multiple errors screen
Mario vs Donkey Kong (E): White screen
There are a large list with the multiple errors message (error rec 0E593100 000000002), like Sonic Advance 2, Pokémon Pinball Ruby and Saphire and many more

Great job with the sound, the only game proved that the sound is perfect is Sega Arcade Colection at the moment

EDIT: Ok, press X when the load times xD

Kaoid

Kai
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
YES YES YES YES YES Man i love you ichfly! i can finnaly play pokemon ruby with sound and it works (altough i have to hold X when changing screens or it crashes) thanks ichfly :-) you the best :D

Kaoid

Kai
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i get error "error rec 0e593100 000000002" when i load pokemon ruby (e), whats this? how do i fix?

as soon as pokemon loads, hold X all the way untill the title screen. then press start and X quickly and hold. you will have to do this alot throughout the game and many others atm untill ichfly fixes it.

TheDan2430

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States

jerbear64

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sound's working well now.
But it gets rather annoying having to hold X every time I start/finish a Pokemon battle.
Would it be possible to fix?

EDIT: Well, this is getting irritating...
So I created a save file for FireRed via rev. 40. Every time I load the save file and the ROM, I get the "The save file has been deleted..." message, and brings me to the introduction.
The only reason I created the save file via rev. 40 is to prevent the emulator from giving me the "flooded error" when I choose my character's gender.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I play Pokemon Ruby (E) and i instantly get error recs.
I play Pokemon Firered and emulator crashes! Game still operates though.
I used bios to run the games.

Kaoid

Kai
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i know a way to get past error recs on all games! hold X while the emu is saying loading (bytes here) bytes... and continue to hold it when chaging screens in the game. hope ichfly fixes error recs.

Kaoid

Kai
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
however ichfly, i do think its best to ditch the whole hbmenu mod thing and go back to the single .nds emulator its easier to set up and doesnt require certain files (or at least also include the single .nds emu too). just saying :)

Mike19

Trophies
XP
Country
however ichfly, i do think its best to ditch the whole hbmenu mod thing and go back to the single .nds emulator its easier to set up and doesnt require certain files (or at least also include the single .nds emu too). just saying :)

Seconded. It would make set up a whole lot easier.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hawaii played it smart and said we're too hot for this land