Homebrew gbaemu4ds: GBA emulator for DS(i) (DSi Entry)

Is the graphic better if you use the sc Version and the upper screen on a 3DS

• I can't do that (have no 3DS) (have not tested that)

Votes: 110 40.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 48 17.6%
  • No

Votes: 26 9.5%
  • I don't know

Votes: 89 32.6%

• Total voters

Dubstep16

Trophies
XP
Country
Guys, give him some time. He updates it when he can, and I don't think he'll jump to people's requests to release a new version as soon as possible. I'm pretty sure he has a life besides coding on the DS. Like really.
ok you have so right srry

LuxXx25

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Itchifly , I know I have been a pain in the ass about the borders, but keep up the good work, it's amaizing someone managed to do this, big ups for you! :D

Kaoid

Kai
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
so whats that extra third version for? i know one is normal and other is for hbmenu ui but whats the other version for? btw how do you use the hbmenu mod? i have the modded hbmenu as well. do i create a folder and put the gbaemu4ds hbmenu version in a certain folder and the hbmenu.nds in the root?

Dubstep16

Trophies
XP
Country
Ye im wondering
so whats that extra third version for? i know one is normal and other is for hbmenu ui but whats the other version for? btw how do you use the hbmenu mod? i have the modded hbmenu as well. do i create a folder and put the gbaemu4ds hbmenu version in a certain folder and the hbmenu.nds in the root?
yes im wondering the same

Kaoid

Kai
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
if my hunch is right, i think gbaemu4ds hbmenu version goes in "hyperspeedup" and hbmenu.nds goes in the root

EDIT: nope just tried it. i still get a guru meditation

Kaoid

Kai
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
hey guys i made a small faq (small because i was on my cellphone at the time so feel free to imporve the formatting and add some more q & a) oh btw i might make a thread/ wiki topic with full instructions on gbaemu4ds. The FAQ i made for gbaemu4ds is at http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/Gbaemu4ds_faq

Hope that helps :) feel free to add more to it.

Reactions: 1 person

Poke-Artist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hey guys i made a small faq (small because i was on my cellphone at the time so feel free to imporve the formatting and add some more q & a) oh btw i might make a thread/ wiki topic with full instructions on gbaemu4ds. The FAQ i made for gbaemu4ds is at http://wiki.gbatemp....i/Gbaemu4ds_faq

Hope that helps :) feel free to add more to it.

This is starting to make the gbaemu, alot easier to understand and possibly when the tutorial is out i may start using great job on the facts it gave me a little bit of an info boost :D

jerbear64

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when i start a game with hbmenu i get a guru meditation error.
what is this and what am i doing wrong?

Are you running one of the rev40 builds, HWSpeedup, or one of the snapshots?
If you're running the snapshots, are you using ichichfly's HBMenu mod?

Are you trying to directly start the .gba from HBMenu?
If so, you need to select the emulator's .nds file. From there, an HBMenu-like screen will come up. Then you can start your .gba file.

ichichfly

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
ok where do i get that @[member='pikakai']

you need the precompiled 7z archive bobesh posted on the previous page and theres special versions of gbaemu4ds and a modded hbmenu. i dont know how to use the mod though

You can also change //#define standalone to #define standalone in ichflysettings.h than you don't need the modded hbmenu (this is not tested)

I have updated the src on git sound should work now for about 30 sec that everything crush. ( tested with devkitPro\examples\gba\audio\maxmod\basic_sound)

ADD: I don't have much time for the emulator so it will need some time for future updates

ADD2: The sound is not good yet but it is the first Version with working sound

ADD3: gess I destroyed my Internet explorer it keeps crushing when I try to open any website so you have to wait for the sound release

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6igvB1yR04A