HateBreed

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
lol i feel bad now.. why do people take things so seriously.. its just gaming.. nobody is gonna pay you for it.. i was just trying to suggest more options..

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HappyDSI said:
well wat im talking about is making a file converter.. like just the program so ppl can download it and convert the rom themselves... and nothing is impossible.. psp3000 unhackable? impossible? NOOO!!!! never say its imposible

Nothing is impossible? Do you think its possible to play Playstation 3 games on a Gameboy Color?

HateBreed

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
lmao i guess.. but nothing is impossble within reason... gba games are much smaller with poorer graphics.. i know that its not possible just suggesting alternate ideas

Omega_2

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
HappyDSI said:
lol i feel bad now.. why do people take things so seriously.. its just gaming.. nobody is gonna pay you for it.. i was just trying to suggest more options..

Oh? Were you joking about the whole thing?
I suggest you research anything before you throw an answered question on here in the future, you'll live longer that way
tongue.gif

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Law said:
HappyDSI said:
well think of it like this.. because on my acekard i was bored so i put a gba game and it didnt show up.. so i renamed the file pokemon ruby.nds and it showed up.. but it wouldnt play.. so idk...

You could take Crysis.exe and rename it Crysis.nds. It would show up on your flashcart, but the DS wouldn't be able to play it.

rofl2.gif

Omega_2

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Maz7006 said:
Law said:
HappyDSI said:
well think of it like this.. because on my acekard i was bored so i put a gba game and it didnt show up.. so i renamed the file pokemon ruby.nds and it showed up.. but it wouldnt play.. so idk...

You could take Crysis.exe and rename it Crysis.nds. It would show up on your flashcart, but the DS wouldn't be able to play it.

rofl2.gif

Inorite?
tongue.gif

QUOTE(HappyDSI @ Sep 7 2009, 01:12 PM)
actually im not sure if it was a joke.. i was hyper when i wrote that

Great, a sugar induced post. :\

HateBreed

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ok so seriously... how do you close one of these things.. too many ppl are laughing at my crazy ideas

Posts merged

Omega_2 said:
Maz7006 said:
Law said:
HappyDSI said:

rofl2.gif

Inorite?
tongue.gif

QUOTE(HappyDSI @ Sep 7 2009, 01:12 PM)
actually im not sure if it was a joke.. i was hyper when i wrote that

Great, a sugar induced post. :\

no it wasnt sugar.. I have weird moments... i think i need ridilin?

SCVgeo

Trophies
Website
projectpokemon.org
XP
Country
United States
Overlord Nadrian said:
I DID read it, actually, so it seems YOU didn't read MY post.Your post showed no knowledge or understanding of the situation posed. There is a difference between emulating a GBA game and converting it. Converting is basically like porting. Except we don't have the source so its much harder for us to port (convert) a game from GBA to NDS. Its definately not impossible (note: the OP did not ask if its possible NOW and you respond talked about now) We have the technology to make such programs. But the issue is that its hard and not worth it since an EZ 3-in-1 is so cheap.
QUOTEAlso, since when are you in the CCC?
I've been in the CCC since before it existed.

HateBreed

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DsHacker14 said:
lmao this thread is hilarious
off topic: hey do any of you guys think they will release gb/gbc/gba games for the dsi shop channel?

yeah i think they will i mean they should the lack of gba is the only thing that turms ppl away.. oh and i know right fricking effing hilarious.. why am i such an idiot.. lol... idk... well anyways why close the thread when everone is having so much fun?

Fatboy12345236

Trophies
XP
Country
Well. Guys, I don't think it is AS impossible as you people beileive does anyone remember Gomba and Gomba Color? Still would be difficult though. :/
Flames, here they come!
sad.gif

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Fatboy12345236 said:
Well. Guys, I don't think it is AS impossible as you people beileive does anyone remember Gomba and Gomba Color? Still would be difficult though. :/
Flames, here they come!
sad.gif
Aaand, what's your point with that?
yaypsp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1