ROM Hack GBA Doom wad conversions (open for suggestions!)

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thx for your reply. Half of them do load on my powerful android phone and I have no problem playing them but I guess a super card or overdrive is the way forward if I want them all to play especially on native machines

Also are there any other GBA wads available not on Bazooka face list, if so where do I find them. Thx again for your knowledge
I meant that you should use PrBoom for Android (for example, this: https://github.com/7dog123/Prboom-Android
) instead of a PrBoom emulator on a gba emulator for Android: then you could use hundreds of compatible wads, Instead of a handful. The port in this thread is for those using real hardware (gba/GBA SP/DS phat-lite) via flashcarts.

Regarding other conversions for GBA, I don't know of any, apart from the failed attempt to port Freedoom to GBA, but I don't remember the thread title.

FoTan432

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
OMG.... OOOMMMMGGGG.... Sorry.. I just can't contain my excitement!

For someone, who played Doom, all his live and still does.... and probably will, until the end of days, and as someone who looooves the GBA so much... this is a dream come true for me!!

I downloaded and tested a few of the versions available here and I gotta say, I am floored.

Bazooka_Face has my deepest appreciation for all the work, put into these. For me, this is like every one of these conversions is a new GBA game in itself. Of course, it's all still Doom. But damn!

It is really sad, that she or he seems to be inactive, but it's worth the world to me, all the work that has already been done. I will probably have years of additional fun with all these mods on the go and my trusty GBA :D

Thank you sooo much again for these and I hope you are doing well !!

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Bazooka_Face has my deepest appreciation for all the work, put into these. For me, this is like every one of these conversions is a new GBA game in itself. Of course, it's all still Doom. But damn!

It is really sad, that she or he seems to be inactive, but it's worth the world to me, all the work that has already been done.
I share your appreciation of him/her. It is very unfortunate that he/she is no longer active here. Within a few days he/she converted several wads, much to the delight of GBA/NDS owners, and then quietly disappeared into thin air, leaving no trace of him/herself. If that stated was his/her real age (however unlikely) then perhaps this was his/her swan song, I fear. Good luck wherever you are :) or, at worst, R.I.P. :sad:

Reactions: Tarmfot

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7