Not open for further replies.

Aymericard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well, just ordered one on Yeah Geek !
The check out was weird though, after posting my credit card number, I just got a static html page saying "Waiting..." with no redirection. Did anybody have that too ?
Hope I'll get it after the update is released ! :)

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
The check out was weird though, after posting my credit card number, I just got a static html page saying "Waiting..." with no redirection. Did anybody have that too ?

Hope youll love those double ended dildos arriving from China in a week or two ;)

Danjal

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yea, same here - seems their confirmation script has issues, not sure if its related to ISP's, browsers or otherwise, but I've seen numerous references of it.

jimskeet2002

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Guys is yeahgeek reliable to buy gateway3ds? I am searching all over the net to find where to buy from.
I live in Greece btw

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Guys is yeahgeek reliable to buy gateway3ds? I am searching all over the net to find where to buy from.
I live in Greece btw
Ive ordered mine from there but it hasnt arrived yet, Im thinking it will be here by the end of the week. But everybody has only nice thing to say about yeahgeek so I guess theyre alright.

Reactions: Danjal

Danjal

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ive ordered mine from there but it hasnt arrived yet, Im thinking it will be here by the end of the week. But everybody has only nice thing to say about yeahgeek so I guess theyre alright.
Same here, I'm expecting mine somewhere this week aswell and I'll be sure to drop a confirmation once its arrived.

InsaneNutter

Trophies
Website
digiex.net
XP
Country

I got exactly the same error, if you look recent orders in your account it should say payment accepted though.

My order was shipped out a few hours later either way :)

densley

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Received my gateway today from oz3ds which despite the name Isn't based in Aus where I'm currently staying however it's a legit card and now I think i'll be refreshing this page every 30 seconds haha My shiny new 3ds xl is ready and waiting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Damn jack must've came loose outside over all the weather and a tech can't come out until the...