T_Tri

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Hi there,
Just reading the tutorial and it mentions I need a valid wireless profile.
Now I have just bought my 2DS and the first thing I did was turn wifi off so I have not once connected to the internet yet. My worries are that if I make the profile to connect to the internet that it will update me straight away to 9.4. So those of you who had your DS before 9.3 would've been able to connect to the internet without concern because the highest you could go to is 9.2 which still works but I've joined the party a bit late haven't I? Does anyone have any advice?
Thanks

LinkFan16

I link them all
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You won't get the update message right away after turning wifi on again. Also, you still have to confirm if you want to install the update or not in case you get the update message. Problem is, once the update message is there, it will appear every time you switch on the 3DS. As long as you pay attention and decline the update, everything will be fine.

In order to avoid the update message, have wifi turned off and start the 3DS browser. Once the browser is started, you can turn on wifi and launch the exploit to use your Gateway card. When you are done, just switch off wifi again before shutting down the console.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu