• Replies 238
  • Likes 2

Ashtonx

n0l1f3
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
hmmm after reformating, i loaded one of the games that weren't seen and it's visible, so i guess issue was with sd card :) thanks :)

Ashtonx

n0l1f3
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
ran first test it passed, second test will take a while

i think issue is with the fact i formated using windows format and i'm guessing might be the block sizes i've set, later i've reformated it with panasonic tool for sd cards.

honestly though i've been using this sd on couple of devices before and had no issues at all.

Ashtonx

n0l1f3
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Shamzie, nope as i've mentioned no white boxes ;) they didn't show at all ;) problem is resolved now:)

edit: both tests are ok, so as i've thought sd card is legit, issue was caused by formating.

tbb043

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, only Card2 games like Pokeman, AC:NL, and Tomodachi Life write the save in real time. I beleive E-shop games also write saves in real time, but havent tested it personally. Card1 games still need Home+X to write the save to the BigSD

That hasn't ever been needed with Omega drivers. I've never had any problem with Card1 (or any other) games saving and never used Home+X.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
That hasn't ever been needed with Omega drivers. I've never had any problem with Card1 (or any other) games saving and never used Home+X.
it really is still needed, its only been improved to also save if you press the power button

if the card is removed, battery runs flat or the 3ds crashes, the save will not be transferred and progress since the last time you exited will be lost

Abcdfv

What comes around goes around.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it really is still needed, its only been improved to also save if you press the power button

if the card is removed, battery runs flat or the 3ds crashes, the save will not be transferred and progress since the last time you exited will be lost

Yep, I found out the hard way that 2.3 still does it too. Only lost like anhour of progress though

Ryanrocks462

Wii U/3DS Hacker.. Will test anything, A Pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im sure (hope) they will not work online, i think they didnt told us how to play online with scene dumps because they were scaried of bans.
Yeah i also can play Gba games on my psp, wii u, computer, r4, iphone etc but i include this feature because i think that with this feature it would be the most complete product also there is a lot of people that is ambassador but they dont have a Ds two

i emailed them about the saves and told them about the 128kb and 512kb save issue how it only works on saves 512kb or higher saves and they told me ''were working on it and are planning some releases that are gateway users should be rely excited about''

Reactions: kyogre123

OuahOuah

Trophies
Website
www.ouahouah.eu
XP
Country
France

Bu you confirm that using power button during 5 or more seconds to shutdown is ok for the save ?

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i emailed them about the saves and told them about the 128kb and 512kb save issue how it only works on saves 512kb or higher saves and they told me ''were working on it and are planning some releases that are gateway users should be rely excited about''

Thank you for emailing them. No one else here seems to think that feedbacks are important.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Bu you confirm that using power button during 5 or more seconds to shutdown is ok for the save ?
i tried it last time and it worked fine, but i would suggest you just exit first.....seeing as holding the power button forces the console to shut down, if the save takes a while transferring to the SD you could potentially corrupt the save completely if the power is cut during the transfer

RocketRon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.guru.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Can someone please help me with my question?
Like i said before i've upgraded my 3ds from 2.1 pb to 2.3 public release. But when i try to load a game i only see a blank picture and cannot load the game.

Is there some solution for this or do i something wrong?

ps. Everything works well on the 2.1 pb.

Mikecrowfone

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone please help me with my question?
Like i said before i've upgraded my 3ds from 2.1 pb to 2.3 public release. But when i try to load a game i only see a blank picture and cannot load the game.

Is there some solution for this or do i something wrong?

ps. Everything works well on the 2.1 pb.

Fake SD card likely if you're seeing a blank picture.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Float like a butterfly burns when I pee lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    So does that mean your date was not good? It burns now?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Got two new stds in one night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Giggity
    +1
  • The Catboy @ The Catboy:
    I don't bite! Minus the times when I did bite
  • The Catboy @ The Catboy:
    Like 5 minutes ago
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Billie needs her lunch
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ffs papa brought back the cheeseburger pizza it's like the only decent pie they had since the 80s
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm not a fan of papa johns, but that does sound good. We hardly order out pizza, I like making my own, but when we do its donatoes
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I get them like once every two months anymore
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just because it's half a mile from where I live
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Request next time you order, that Shaq deliver it to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I want him to buy me a chain also
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Open it right next to the one we have
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys should i make a new thread and just count the amount of posts until kyle, luke or leo joins the thread for fun?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kyle's fine, just waiting for that wario joke

luke and leo though, they yap until the thread's enjoyability is about halved
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Leo is Luke's alterego when he gets hard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Luke is gone, he got banned. And I'm surprised Leo hasn't yet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Subway was actually pretty decent tonight
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut you get, a seafood and psi salad sub
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Psi had my footlong meatball special
    +1
  • PandaPandel @ PandaPandel: