• Views 48,578
  • Replies 238
  • Likes 2
D

Deleted User

OP
GATEWAY PUBLIC RELEASE 2.3b
Posted on August 29, 2014
Early this week we released our latest Gateway OMEGA 2.3b firmware to our beta testers.
We have received a lot of positive feedback from our beta testers and we would like to thank them for taking the time to test the latest update.

Our beta testers have mentioned a few minor issues:
* The Gameboy Advance virtual console games and DSiWare are not working yet.
We acknowledge this and we will try to get it working after the next firmware release.

* Emunand 8.x boots up slower.
We have observed this too for some brands of SD cards. We suggest our users to try a different brand or a faster SD card.

Other than that no major issues have been observed so far, so we decided it’s time for a public release!

You can find the latest firmware Gateway OMEGA 2.3b in the Downloads section.

As always, ENJOY!
Source: www.gateway-3ds.com

Stickert

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have a question for professionals: How do I update? I put the laucher.dat on my SD and I ran the gateway update, which succeeded. But I still can't open settings. Am I supposed to do something with the blue card again? First time updating gateway..
t

edit: Nvm works now

edit 2: When I close settings in EmuNand it goes back to SysNand. Normal stuff?

snake7beckham

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a question for professionals: How do I update? I put the laucher.dat on my SD and I ran the gateway update, which succeeded. But I still can't open settings. Am I supposed to do something with the blue card again? First time updating gateway..
t

edit: Nvm works now

edit 2: When I close settings in EmuNand it goes back to SysNand. Normal stuff?

Yeah. Normal stuff

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0