Hacking Gateway Downgrading

UnknownPlayer1068

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I want to downgrade from 9.8.0-25J to 9.7.0-25U, which is downgrading to a different region. I have a feeling that will work, as it completely replaces the SYSNAND.

Ruby Gloom

GBAtemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Downgrading on all 3DS systems is possible, whatever firmware your console started on, except for the 2DS.
I hate this statement. ( 2DS User. )

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

then use devmenu.cia or BBM
Also as a stressed dealer of an issue with bluecardfix.cia, You can't install it unless you use DevMenu. Some form of DevMenu is needed. Not BBM. It won't work otherwise.

Reactions: cearp

Bobissad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
I think that i just broke my 3DSXL !
After the cia thing i wasnt looking at my screen so when i had a blackscreen i tryed to restart my 3DS with and without using the flashcard but i still have a black screen. Anyone can help ? :)

guyver20777

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi all.

Has anyone reported success being able to downgrade a 2ds with firmware. I am on ver 6.0.0-12u.

Tried to follow thread but gateway menu said not supported. thanks

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think that i just broke my 3DSXL !
After the cia thing i wasnt looking at my screen so when i had a blackscreen i tryed to restart my 3DS with and without using the flashcard but i still have a black screen. Anyone can help ? :)

Awesome, but what does it have to do with this GW downgrading thread.

D

Deleted User

hi all.

Has anyone reported success being able to downgrade a 2ds with firmware. I am on ver 6.0.0-12u.

Tried to follow thread but gateway menu said not supported. thanks

Of course it isn't supported. Downgrades were for 3DS only. The 2DS was released on 6.0, you're aren't going lower than that.

guyver20777

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Of course it isn't supported. Downgrades were for 3DS only. The 2DS was released on 6.0, you're aren't going lower than that.

ahh ok. Makes sense. Didnt realize it wasnt possible. I'm essentially just looking for a way to not have to rely on internet/browser to load exploit.

Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o