2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
Alright im back, tried it on 2 different phones, a note 3 running lollipop, and a note 3 running kitkat. same results.

I set up the 3ds to only connect to the phone as a wifi hotspot, started the app, cleared cookies on the 3ds, and scanned the qr code. took me to a page that said it was loading the launcher.dat, then it flashed like it had some corruption, the screen went white like a wipe effect from the left to the right and then nothing, im about to take a video of it and upload it to youtube
Ahhhggg. Is it possible that your SD has the lock switch on? Otherwise, I fear that maybe you actually are updated, maybe partially. What type SD are you using? It def isn't the fault of the payload. So either it is the launcher, or the 3ds.

Reactions: Deleted User

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
system sd card is a class 2 16gb sandisk micro sd card, im guessing its the whole class 2 part, im gonna put the files on a class 4 8gb sandisk micro sd. ill get back with the results

edit: its in a micro to standard adapter

edit again: it was the card. the entire time it was the card. the class 2 card wasnt fast enough, the class 4 card worked perfectly. im in the menu right now. Thank you so much for your help ive been trying this the entire day and it never occurred to me to try a different card.
Awesome! Great to hear!

Reactions: Deleted User

SMURFSMASHER94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys a while ago i gave up on the gateway because back then it didnt support the 9.6 & 9.7 emunand , and i updated to the official 9.7

i dont know much about 3DS NAND except its important to have,
But i have multiple backups of my NAND from when i downgraded it the first time.
so im wondering could i downgrade from 9.7 by restoring that NAND backup from the lower firmware?

if not is there another method of downgrading from 9.7?
Please help, thank you.

Melon__Bread

~It's A Magik~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys a while ago i gave up on the gateway because back then it didnt support the 9.6 & 9.7 emunand , and i updated to the official 9.7
I hope you are joking

so im wondering could i downgrade from 9.7 by restoring that NAND backup from the lower firmware?

if not is there another method of downgrading from 9.7?
Please help, thank you.
You need a hard mode to downgrade your nand
http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/3DS_Hacking_FAQ#How_do_I_restore_my_NAND_backup.3F

Reactions: lemanuel and 2Hack

Deboog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not joking, i just said i dont know much, thats what forums are for. getting help. so thank you.
People on this forum can be real assholes to newcomers. Smea's riegonfree loader works on 9.7, but nothing else does and it is likely it will be a long time before anything else does. Of course Sky3DS works, but that's trivial.

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
People on this forum can be real assholes to newcomers. Smea's riegonfree loader works on 9.7, but nothing else does and it is likely it will be a long time before anything else does. Of course Sky3DS works, but that's trivial.

in his case, the only best option is hardmod really since he has his old backup thankfully. it's just a matter of being able to do it

Deboog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am conflused why downgraded gateway to V9.2 ? ,Is that gateway can Emunand V9.8 ?? and if ture ,? or Sky3ds can support V9.8 ,I got one sky3ds blue ,right ?
Gateway will only work on 9.2 or lower. Gateway has a way of emulating 9.8, but only if the real firmware is 9.2 or lower.
Sky3DS is the only way to play roms on 9.8. The red and blue Sky3DS both work, but the blue one is better, because it can run unlimited roms.

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Gateway will only work on 9.2 or lower. Gateway has a way of emulating 9.8, but only if the real firmware is 9.2 or lower.
Sky3DS is the only way to play roms on 9.8. The red and blue Sky3DS both work, but the blue one is better, because it can run unlimited roms.

Yeah you might wanna edit that part....

All in all for the 60 000th time people, GW does not need to be on the latest firmware!!

VerseHell

Trophies
XP
Country
France
31 games per micro sd card, but who plays more than 31 games at the same time anyway, except thoses who don't finish their games...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: well.. Sorta new :)