Hacking Gateway and Japanese playable releases

Bonny

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
No. More than 90% off all games who don't get released in your region are unplayable without knowing japanese. It's 3DS... not NDS.

Tonitonichopchop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're into rhythm games, Taiko no Tatsujin: Chibi Dragon to Fushigi na Orb is a good Japanese only release that really doesn't require any reading skill to be fully enjoyed. Other than that, I can't think of anything.

PercentSevenC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, most of the games worth playing that aren't localized are rather text-heavy and aren't going to be much fun if you don't know the language. Senran Kagura, maybe? It's got a story, but you could ignore it and just enjoy the boobs combat, I guess, provided you can figure out what to do for the missions and such.

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Well, most of the games worth playing that aren't localized are rather text-heavy and aren't going to be much fun if you don't know the language. Senran Kagura, maybe? It's got a story, but you could ignore it and just enjoy the boobs combat, I guess, provided you can figure out what to do for the missions and such.

that game is being localized shockingly enough...will have a lower age restriction then Japan will

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: