Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Errorjack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never on there web page did they say a few days, and they would not remove the 2.7 update in the process
Did you not get ip banned already? Come on -___-

How are you not IP banned? I've done nothing wrong but joke like a majority of the people here. Stop being so butt blasted. I've probably been the sane one in the group by telling people it could be the second week of January because their concept of 'around the corner' and 'a few days' is more broad.

The wait is killing a lot of people's spirit.

Happsai

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So was it officially confirmed that the website had a server issue?

I just want to rule out the possibility that maybe Gateway simply wanted to retract their "around the corner" timeframe seeing as how it's been more than a week since then, or it's not as close to completion as they previously estimated.

Melon__Bread

~It's A Magik~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I just want to rule out the possibility that maybe Gateway simply wanted to retract their "around the corner" timeframe seeing as how it's been more than a week since then, or it's not as close to completion as they previously estimated.

If that is the case why would they remove their post about version 2.7 being released

does anybody know if the gateway has ANY chance of releasing before new years atleast?

Go some pages back there are quite a few emails saying it will be out before the end of the year

Thomas12345

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No need to make a thread about it. There's a post with 500 pages that's perfect for this.

i cannot post in that 500 page thread, so creating a new thread is the correct thing to do

anyways, don't count on the update coming anytime soon. GW said "a few days" on Dec 23, it's already been a few days. This web page "update" is just GW not being skilled enough to maintain a web site

fatboynate

Bringer of Freedom
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
anyone notice that they removed the update status post from the website and downloads section is back to 2.6 omega, you thing they're prepairing to just thorw out the 9.2 support or are they going to release?

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
anyone notice that they removed the update status post from the website and downloads section is back to 2.6 omega, you thing they're prepairing to just thorw out the 9.2 support or are they going to release?
While it is true that if they confirmed a release before new year's that this would make sense, I still highly doubt that all of this missing posts and messed up RSS feeds relate to the release of the update.

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Official confirmation is just around the corner. Be patent.

Christmas is just around the corner.

Melon__Bread

~It's A Magik~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The point I was trying to makes was that you can look at any situation in positive way, along with the easy to see negative way

TJHeartnote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why don't they just release a freaken beta? huh? They did before. and something like a waver or warning might help if they are worried about bricking. And if it's something DS bricking then why not just say it? I am seriously thinking they just said those things and released a edited video to scam us!

DragonSky

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Also most of the resellers are gone. But I think it might be tomorrow.

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
The link to the 2.7 update archive still works. You just need to modify the download link to the previous update to match the version number of the current update in the filename. So the 2.7 update is still there. For whatever reason the website frontend itself reverted to an older version. Very odd indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Yesterday I learned my BD Burner drive can burn CD's at 56X lol