Hacking Gateway 3DS Availability

placebooooo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, this is fantastic. I ordered from RHS during the preorder and my order status is currently 'Backorder.'

Anyone know of a reseller that's actually shipping?
My real hotstuff status is now "shipped" and my item should arrive tomorrow or after hopefully. I dont recommend buying from realhotstuff now if your gonna order a gateway from somewhere else because as of now, they are out of stock. Unless that is you wanna wait a few weeks.

0nethe

Trophies
XP
Country
Mali
usps.png
have seen a USPS's car one block from my street while going somewhere in the afternoon YESTERDAY. Thought when i come back, I will find my package but still nothing now! Next time, I will go and pick it up my stuff

After a lot of wait, 100 mails sent to usps customer service, 200 to modchipdirect and 1000 to Obama, I finally just go my Delivery !!! So damn Happy now!

b17bomber

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I can finally track shipping. Thought it appaerently just left Trenton, NJ only 20 minutes ago. That's kind of disappointing, but whatever. Hopefully by Saturday I should have it, I'm 800 miles away.

irrimn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Processed through USPS Sort Facility
September 4, 2013, 8:03 pm
TRENTON, NJ 08650

Well crap... seems like it JUST LEFT New Jersey like 30 minutes ago. If it gets on an airplane by tomorrow it COULD go to me by Saturday but I guess I might be waiting until Monday. :(

placebooooo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Processed through USPS Sort Facility
September 4, 2013, 8:03 pm
TRENTON, NJ 08650

Well crap... seems like it JUST LEFT New Jersey like 30 minutes ago. If it gets on an airplane by tomorrow it COULD go to me by Saturday but I guess I might be waiting until Monday. :(
same here. This is what my info says;

PRINCETON JUNCTION
NJ, 08550 Accepted at USPS Origin Sort Facility September 4, 2013 - 6:50 pm
TRENTON
NJ, 08650 Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility September 4, 2013 - 8:05 pm

Usps tracking said my package is scheduled to arrive on the 6th :) :)

hhs

You will not like the outcome of this encounter
Trophies
XP
Country
Ordered from RHS on August 16th... still nothing.
Getting antsy...

Melhisedek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well this is my experience with card-nds.com and it doesn't seem to be ending here either.

Well on 22nd August I placed an order and after 2 days of not hearing anything from them I sent them an email and after a day I got reply that they will send me the tracking number "soon"... On september 2nd I fire another email. Really nice and all and I get response:

"HI,
Your order is shipped, we will send you soon the tracking number.
We have offert a 2G micro sd for the delay.
Thanks very much.
Best regards,
Card-NDS.com"
Well if it is shipped how will you send me 2G micro SD </IRONY>
Anyway I got shipping nr 2 days ago and I still can't follow it on 17track site.
I'm really disappointed mainly because there are so many people that got their orders from the same site already and also they are one of the official resellers. Really unprofessional. Oh and on their own page if I inspect my order it still says "Order in preparation". So probably not even shipped yet.

What are my options? Can I cancel my order somehow? I'm really tired of waiting :(

Melhisedek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It seems they won't have gateway 3ds in stock until September 2nd.

It always takes several days for the 17track site to update the shipping information, so you need to worry this.

My opinion is that you should wait with patient, if several days later the shipping information still cannot be tracked, ask for refund

But they stated that:

"Good news : We have the Stock"

since 21st of August... And it says some 9k units in stock
http://www.card-nds.com/59-gateway-3ds.html

GorTesK

Mad Hatter
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So today I received a package from honkong registered airmail..... opened it and it was the goddamn 3DS charging cable, that I ordered 3 weeks ago and that I nearly had forgotten.... why are they trolling me, why? >.< btw the shipment from nds-card.com, that supposedly was shipped 9 days ago, still can not be tracked. Neverr gonna order from that shitty site again, no idea how this site can be the officiall suporter of gbatemp

f0rCe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So today I received a package from honkong registered airmail..... opened it and it was the goddamn 3DS charging cable, that I ordered 3 weeks ago and that I nearly had forgotten.... why are they trolling me, why? >.< btw the shipment from nds-card.com, that supposedly was shipped 9 days ago, still can not be tracked. Neverr gonna order from that shitty site again, no idea how this site can be the officiall suporter of gbatemp

Teensy ftw ^o^

Sent friday, arrived wednesday! :D

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1378380215990.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1378380215990.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 206
Reactions: Mr_E

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal

So far, all hongkong registered airmail took that long to reach me.

Use DHL express from whatever retailer, would probably make your life easier.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SenorED, wut