Hacking Gateway 3DS Availability

Mulder_RLZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Most important news of the day: I'm not preggers! Second most important news of the day: I finally got the package, and the Gateway cartridge is mine! Not only that, it works. I've tested it with two games so far, but they both ran fine. One question though, even if this isn't the right topic to ask it: Is it possible to use unmodified Wood firmware on the blue cartridge?

Hi Mariko,

I guess our shipments left Hong Kong on the same day (21st). At the HK Post site, did they update saying it reached the destination country? Mine haven't, and I did not got the card yet.
Just to confirm, are you in Antarctica? Maybe they take long time to arrive in Brazil :(

Mariko

Trophies
XP
Country
Just to confirm, are you in Antarctica? Maybe they take long time to arrive in Brazil :(

Yes! Send blankets and hot chocolate, because we're freezing to death out here! No, I'm not in Antarctica. I'm currently in Europe, but I'm not from here, so I just chose something different entirely. In other words: Gateway 3DS from nds-card.com, China to Europe, 30 days exactly. I'm sure you'll get yours any day now.

Mulder_RLZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yes! Send blankets and hot chocolate, because we're freezing to death out here! No, I'm not in Antarctica. I'm currently in Europe, but I'm not from here, so I just chose something different entirely. In other words: Gateway 3DS from nds-card.com, China to Europe, 30 days exactly. I'm sure you'll get yours any day now.

Thanks for the info, so the HK post page havent updated at all saying it reached you then?

Mariko

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the info, so the HK post page havent updated at all saying it reached you then?

It has been updated. It said it left for its destination, then it arrived in the country, after that it took additional two days before I got it. Nds-card themselves say it can take between 7 to 35 days for the package to reach you. A lot depends on how your postal office handles packages, too. Those 30 days seemed like forever, but if I got mine, I'm sure everyone else will eventually get theirs as well.

Mulder_RLZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It has been updated. It said it left for its destination, then it arrived in the country, after that it took additional two days before I got it. Nds-card themselves say it can take between 7 to 35 days for the package to reach you. A lot depends on how your postal office handles packages, too. Those 30 days seemed like forever, but if I got mine, I'm sure everyone else will eventually get theirs as well.

Thanks for the info!

I'll continue to wait mine, still saying it left for the destination, haven't updated yet (however I can see it in my local post website as in transit). I guess the plane is stopping in every single country in the way before arrives here.
*sigh*, let the wait continues...

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
I have contacted NDS Card to discuss some issues in this thread.

Most issues seem related to Hong Kong post delays, obviously there is not much we can do about this. But still you should know that:
- HK post at this time of the year can be extremely slow (this is common knowledge)
- Tracking is available 3 to 5 working days after the parcel is posted, it depends on the freight flights and the work load at HK post
- it could happen to any other shop that uses HK post
- even though it takes a while to get there, it does get there eventually (as you've seen in this thread, people have already got their parcels); shipment losses are very rare.

They have ensured me they take customer support very seriously, and they answer questions as quickly as they can.

Schaapje82

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have waited for card-nds.com since 22nd August and still nothing. "Order is in preparation" on their site and nothing at all at HK Post service... 2 days ago I asked for a refund, they didn't answer me... And they are official reseller on gateway homepage :/
Same here, but I got this yesterday:
As we have some problems with the HongKong Post, we have sent a new card from France, normaly you will receive the card next week.

aiat_gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
Should I buy the Gateway 3ds now?

I mean, can it be cheaper, or we can have another flashcard cheaper and play game in 1 card?

Dude, no one knows about these stuff! people should stop asking! It can be cheaper, it can be cloned, there can be another card out...or not ever! no one knows for sure about these stuff.
It can be cheaper for sure in future but when? No one knows!

Cartmanuk

Trophies
XP
Country
Should I buy the Gateway 3ds now?

I mean, can it be cheaper, or we can have another flashcard cheaper and play game in 1 card?

Demand is still hi and fakes are on the way. If you want genuine and as demand is currently greater than supply cost will remain high and may increase over the holidays.

In time it will be much cheaper but im talking years.

GorTesK

Mad Hatter
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
still didnt get my gateway from nds-card.com
ordered aug 17th, "shipped" aug 27th, actually given to hongkong mail sept 6th, left hongkong sept 8th, arrived in germany sept 18th and now 9 days later no update on it.... starting to feel frustrated

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ordered aug 17th, "shipped" aug 27th, actually given to hongkong mail sept 6th, left hongkong sept 8th, arrived in germany sept 18th and now 9 days later no update on it.... starting to feel frustrated

Is it possible German customs stopped/confiscated it? (I don't know the status of flashcarts there) or would you have been informed if they had?

TheBlueSky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Once it shows that it reached Frankfurt, it takes a long time of 2 weeks. Don't know why but Deutsche Post work like that. Either them or the customs keep the packages in their warehouse and sort them out according to a queue.

GorTesK

Mad Hatter
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Im pretty sure I would have been notified... they would probably still give me the package if I paid the 19% tax -.-
Dont think they would confiscate it

But seriously, they keep it for 2 weeks? Goddamit.... when I preordered from there, I thought that it would be the fastest way, to order directly from asia.... turns out Im gonna be the last one to get his gateway lol

yabbitboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Im pretty sure I would have been notified... they would probably still give me the package if I paid the 19% tax -.-
Dont think they would confiscate it

But seriously, they keep it for 2 weeks? Goddamit.... when I preordered from there, I thought that it would be the fastest way, to order directly from asia.... turns out Im gonna be the last one to get his gateway lol

I think it is gonna be between you and me to see whether who is the last to get their Gateway. lol. :rofl::cry:

Preordered - 17 Aug
"Shipped" - 27 Aug
Given to HK mail - 7 Sept
Left HK for Australia - 14 Sept

Still waiting, even worse, the Australian mail tracker at auspost.com.au doesnt work for tracking Hong Kong mail, so it will be a guessing game of when it will arrive...

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
I think it is gonna be between you and me to see whether who is the last to get their Gateway. lol. :rofl::cry:

No, I wanna join this race too. I ordered from Hong Kong to the East Coast US. I ordered on August 31st, and the package left China on September 4th. The "Estimated time of arrival" expired the previous Monday, so my new "estimate" is any time now.

Maybe it'll come tomorrow? Anyway, I'm part of this race. :rofl2:

Kupie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welp,

Ordered my card from http://www.gateway3dscards.com and now I finally got a reply a week later saying "It's not in stock."

It says it's in stock on their website, WTF! Lying bastards, time to demand a refund...

Any sites still "in-stock" that anyone knows of?

Edit: It appears nds-card is in-stock, guess I'll try ordering from them

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.clickorlando.com/news/florida/2024/06/15/man-arrested-as-florida-deputies-find-human-...