Hacking Gateway 3DS 3.7 beta - Latest emunand (10.3) support for New 3DS

Anerva

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Updated this via settings on Gateway. I was on 9.2. sysnand and 9.2 emunand. It went black screen... for a very long time. Any ideas?

Kohmei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update to 10.3 EmuNAND went OK, but doesn't always boot consecutively (Does show GW screen/logo, but sometimes stays on black-screen after that and need to hard reset)... Should I be concerned? Most of time, it does boot into EmuNAND ok. Thoughts/help appreciated :)
Boot into GW emunand can fail sometimes. It has always been like this, for me anyway.

JCR1

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i have a new 3ds firm 10.3 and gateway card, to install gateway I need downgrade to 9.2 and then run the 3dsx file via browserhax? or I need a cubic ninja or Zelda cartridge?

sailor_moon

Let Me Sing You A Tune ♫
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Im so happy :hrth:

This made me laugh a little too hard at 2am. xD!!

***Edit***

I can finally add these Nikki Letterbox Badges to these folders! Yay!! (no sarcam intended; I am genuinely excited for this!)

Also Thank you Gateway for your Hard Work~! ♥

Last edited by sailor_moon,
Reactions: Zidapi

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
holy shit i just about had a heart attack
after i put the new launcher on my MSD card i put my GW cart in my N3ds

i use menuhax and hold L to boot GW menu, wwhen i did this the GW red lit up red, it usually always lights up green
then on the second try it lit up green but it crashed and did not boot, then on the 3rd try it lit up a light aqua blue and it finally worked
then i updated emunand to 10.3 and and then rebooted and lit green again like normal

so anyone elses GW red card put on a light show for them?
is this normal i wonder or some kind of error codes that means my spiflash is going to shit the bed soon?

Last edited by weatMod,

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
holy shit i just about had a heart attack
after i put the new launcher on my MSD card i put my GW cart in my N3ds

i use menuhax and hold L to boot GW menu, wwhen i did this the GW red lit up red, it usually always lights up green
then on the second try it lit up green but it crashed and did not boot, then on the 3rd try it lit up a light aqua blue and it finally worked
then i updated emunand to 10.3 and and then rebooted and lit green again like normal

so anyone elses GW red card put on a light show for them?
is this normal i wonder or some kind of error codes that means my spiflash is going to shit the bed soon?
It can glow in 4 different colors did you by any chance run the test?

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It can glow in 4 different colors did you by any chance run the test?
no i did not run a test i just did what i said i used menuhax and held L to try to boot into GW mode, it usuall boots to GW emunand directly when the card is in and skips past the menu when i have the red card in
this time on the first boot after updating the launcher it lit up red and did not boot
the second time it lit up green as it usually does and did not boot , the 3rd time it lit up light blue and then it booted to the GW menu and not directly to emunand as usual
then i updated the emunand to 10.3 it went fine ,the update was already downloaded so it took a second then i rebooted it again and was green again and it booted fine

ok i just rebooted again and it boots to the GW menu now
not directly to emunand like before , this time it was light green not the usual deep green,
also i don't know if this was already mentioned , ,probably was but now there is a downgrade console option on the GW menu at the end

Last edited by weatMod,

cid xiv

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
no i did not run a test i just did what i said i used menuhax and held L to try to boot into GW mode, it usuall boots to GW and skips past the menu when i have the red card in
this time the first boot after updating the launcher it lit up red and did not boot
the second time it lit up green as it usually does and did not boot , the 3rd time it lit up light blue and then it booted to the GW menu and directly to emunand
then i updated the emunand to 10.3 it went fine the update was already downloaded so it tooka second then i rebooted it again and was green again and it booted fine
man i wouldnt stress it usualy pops up when u put more or less shit on the gateway micro sd, xenon hacks is a tool that will make you stress more then you need to

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no i did not run a test i just did what i said i used menuhax and held L to try to boot into GW mode, it usuall boots to GW and skips past the menu when i have the red card in
this time the first boot after updating the launcher it lit up red and did not boot
the second time it lit up green as it usually does and did not boot , the 3rd time it lit up light blue and then it booted to the GW menu and directly to emunand
then i updated the emunand to 10.3 it went fine the update was already downloaded so it took a second then i rebooted it again and was green again and it booted fine

ok i just rebooted again and it boots to the GW menu now
not directly to emunand like before , this time i t was light green not the usual deep green,
also i don't know if this was already mentioned , ,probably was but now there is a downgrade console option on the GW menu at the end
Your thinking about it too much you probably held a certain button combo (cant remember what it is) that attempts to get the Red cards firmware, you probably remember seeing that the first time you popped it in.

Binebina87

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Updated to 10.3 without problems too.

Does anyone know if theres a new NTR boot launcher cia thats compatible with 10.3 GW? (mine says unsupported fw)

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States

Does anyone know if theres a new NTR boot launcher cia thats compatible with 10.3 GW? (mine says unsupported fw)

No, nothing about NTR support yet. I believe they are working on it.

wsquan171

Trophies
XP
Country
China

Not yet. The author already known about the incompatible issue on 10.3 emuand. Probably working on it but nothing is released.

GaaraPrime

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Hi guys,

I've never updated my emunand before. Can you help me.

I am on Sysnand 9.0E and Emunand 9.0E.

I put new Gateway 3.7 launcher.dat on internal.

Added wifi settings to sysnand and emunand (just to be sure)

Boot into Gateway mode using Cubic Ninja.

Go into settings, CONFIRM am on GW3D 9.0.0-20E.

Select Other Settings => System Update.

Internet shows full bars. I accept the terms and conditions.

And it shows "Updating..."

And then shows "An error has occured. Unable to update. The system will now be restarted."

I've tried that like 5 to 6 times already.

How do I solve this? Please help :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pissing in a pee bottle