Trophies
XP

T1BillionX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I find it hilarious that I take a break from the thread to come back to find out the thread grew to 1200+ pages, is locked, there's a new thread, and the new update is out!

Haymose

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone else having trouble updating emunand? I keep getting an error and it won't download.

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah it seems you can do emunand on it

so are the downgrade files going to be released on the GW site? or will it be through a menu when you go to the browser page menu?i havent updated yet so i dont know if there are any downgrade options on the menu

also in the GW release statement it says that the red card update adds sd compatibilty update, load time update and some unannounced secret feature
but i am wondering if you can still use the new exploit with just the launcher.dat and the browsed exploit or if you have to update the red card to use 3.0
not wanting to update ny red card with a public beta with spi flash problems already being reported

tjexp

Happy New Year!
Trophies
XP
Country
Why do you need to have wifi on? You just install the blue card?
Can't still access this site: http://go.gateway-3ds.com/
Wifi needed to access a website.
Blue card not needed for 4.5+
Delete history/cookies and retry
:)

so are the downgrade files going to be released on the GW site? or will it be through a menu when you go to the browser page menu?i havent updated yet so i dont know if there are any downgrade options on the menu

also in the GW release statement it says that the red card update adds sd compatibilty update, load time update and some unannounced secret feature
but iam wondering if you can still use the new wxploit with just the launcher .dat and the browsed exploit or if you have to update the red card to use 3.0
not wanting to update ny red card with a public beta with spi flash problems already being reported
It seems the web exploit will only work with Gateway 3.0 (from what i've seen)
Downgrade packages will probably be on the Gateway website

medoli900

Open the Benzenes;Gate
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I try to change my theme so I can distinguish the SysNAND from the EmuNAND, but when I change the theme in either NAND, it change to the same theme for the other NAND. Is it because they are linked? If so, can I backup my Zelda 25th Anniversary Limited Edition DSiWare into .cia and reinstall it after unlink my NAND? I don't want to lose this rare software :/

I've heard that you're suppose to be able to have a different theme on emunand and sysnand, but changing one changes the other, am I doing something wrong? 9.2 sys and 9.4 emu

Bumping our question

obs123194

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THAT'S RACIST! I SPENT $50+ EXPRESS SHIPPING FROM AUSTRALIA FOR THIS BULLSHIT
win_20150109_204247-jpg.14087

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
yeah as soon as the EU consoles arrive, sad thing is that we all thought that people saying that gateway would wait for eu consoles were fools, and they were right after all.
people already have EU N3DS's, they are probably just making sure they work off the bat.....but afaik the EU and EU (AUS) will be exactly the same FW wise......wasting their time......but i guess they gotta be sure though

Reactions: sparrowreal

Sosainas

Trophies
XP
Country
Quoting myself:

I want to play something until I wait for the downgrade thing, and I would like to keep my save.

Last question: If I start a save in a card2 game (.3dz) with my actual sysnand, I'll be able to play it if I format the system?

sparrowreal

Trophies
XP
Country
people already have EU N3DS's, they are probably just making sure they work off the bat.....but afaik the EU and EU (AUS) will be exactly the same FW wise......wasting their time......but i guess they gotta be sure though
I hope you are right, I still want to get to the final destination but the train is slowing down, and I feel like I could arrive sooner just walking

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Still glad I kept my 4.5 3DS. Because the fact that I need an internet connection to reactivate the exploit.... Is a huge bummer.
Like I cannot be outside, pull put my 3DS and expect my gateway to be playable...
It's a public beta... There's better be a next version with an offline solution... Because it is rather inconvenient.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh joy, heat wave all week where i live
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    plus there's thunder and lightning outside, and it'll rain soon, there's somehow no tornado watch tho
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and to make it worse, the heat didn't sway my brother away from wanting to spend some time swimming on his birthday tomorrow
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    idr where in the US the heat wave is
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    idk if I'm in it or not
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    midwest, near me and bigonya
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    ah fuck NJ is in the heat wave
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    we're cooked, possibly literally
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    if you have a habitable basement, the heat shouldn't be down there and that's where you should hang out
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    No, but, the air conditioner in my living room gets fuckin icy
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    In a good way, not as in a "my coils are freezing" kind of way
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Not everyone lives in theirs mom's basement gosh
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    nah, my mom's basement is just for the weekends to check in on the family
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i usually live in your mom's basement
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    saves a lot of time fr
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    It's 11:30 PM here, I just took the trash out and my god is it awful outside
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    This heatwave can eat my ass
    +3
  • MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight:
    omg same, it's VERY hot here, too
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck this heatwave, i don't usually sleep with a fan, but i believe the fan is getting put on the bed rather than beside it
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IT'S 12:30 IN THE FUCKING MORNING AND IT'S STILL 78°, WHAT THE FUCK?
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    78º seems abnormal for any part of the day
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea it was 96 F for the high, 78 F for the low today, in Ohio, bout same for bakerman in Michigan
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    F- fahrenheit C-Celsius. We in USA use F as our temp ratings
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: F- fahrenheit C-Celsius. We in USA use F as our temp ratings