Hacking Gateway 3.0 : "Ultra"

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted-19228

hey guys, i have a rather strange situation on my gateway.

It keeps coming up with read errors when I try to use my 16GB Samsung EVO Class 10 microSD, and whenever i try running games it goes "game card was removed", but when I tried loading the exact same game on my 4GB Toshiba Class 4 microSD that came along with my New 3DS, it ran perfectly fine.

Any clues or ideas about what is going on in my case?

Faulty microsd...?

Arietta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys, i have a rather strange situation on my gateway.

It keeps coming up with read errors when I try to use my 16GB Samsung EVO Class 10 microSD, and whenever i try running games it goes "game card was removed", but when I tried loading the exact same game on my 4GB Toshiba Class 4 microSD that came along with my New 3DS, it ran perfectly fine.

Any clues or ideas about what is going on in my case?

re-format it maybe?

blobox

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
guys i have a problem, every app tells me that my 3ds sd is full, and when i plug it on my computer it shows 1GB available. wtf?

trigao

Ninten
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Work normally in 9.0.0.20U
emunand works normally
installed .cia in gateway mode works, but doesnt work on "normal mode"--expected
Read speeds are FAST...
ambassador gba games still doesnt works (dont know why, cuz isnt using ds settings exploit)

davhuit

Trophies
XP
Country
France
By the way, I'm not sure the QR code method is faster. When you boot your 3DS, you are directly on the web browser icon, just need to push "A" button.

Then, just need to click on favorites => link (once you added a favorite once and then edit it with the url) and here you go.

The QR code method require a computer or a copy of the QR code somewhere (on a smartphone or such) so I don't really understand how some people find it faster :wtf:

Work normally in 9.0.0.20U
emunand works normally
installed .cia in gateway mode works, but doesnt work on "normal mode"--expected
Read speeds are FAST...
ambassador gba games still doesnt works (dont know why, cuz isnt using ds settings exploit)

Because it's not the ds profile which broke them. Even DS games (retail ones) still don't want in emunand/classic mode though the ds profile is not used anymore so it don't seem to be related.

Reactions: trigao

eui30

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am a super noob here. So i got into the gateway mode but when i press boot gateway mode it says it doesnt have a gateway card.
I really dont know what to do. Do i have to put the red gateway card in with a MicroSD into the 3ds?
If someone could reall put a step by step process to prepare in order to recognize gateway card, i would be grateful

Ashtonx

n0l1f3
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
seriously though, patience, learn it if you're into modding consoles, it's really needed in this case, not to beta test new updates, not to brick your console, not to update your console etc.. you don't see me whining there's still no cfw for vita or ps4, when it's released i'm gonna go and look for a moddable console, untill then i'll wait patiently.

eui30

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anybody chat with me so I can be guided on the setup. Im kinda nervous and its my first time doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    first of all, i don't watch those kinds of videos, and if i did i'd pull a verbalase 50k but with wizards and wario
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    second of all, i don't even have a 3ds
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    OnlyWizard&WarioFans.com
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i just want a wizard to stick his wand (whether literal or figurative is up to interpretation, either way it's either freaky or sus, or both i guess) up my ass
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm making Texas sheet cake for first time today, my Nieghbor brought us some few weeks ago and damn that's good, so I got her recipe and gonna try it today.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    mmm, sounds good
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its not a brownie, and its not a cake, so what is it- Texas sheet cake.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I tried making chocolate lava cakes the other day in cupcake pan, what a mess, my lava exploded out of the cakes everywhere while baking, was still ok tho, just no lava inside.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    We had our grandkids over yesterday and I got a small above ground swimming pool I filled for them to play in. Well today I woke to find 3 ducks swimming around in it. Don't mind really but they are annoyingly loud, quack quack. Gotta drain it today. Guess what were having for dinner, lol.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lol
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    BBQ'd 🦆
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also i'm sorry your molten lava cakes failed
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    just looked up a pic of texas sheet cake, and it looks delicious
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    🌋 Science Project?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i think i might need to try making lava cakes for the 4th of july fr
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I used butter instead of vegetable oil, and think that's why they squirted out during baking, who knows
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah i think oil is the right call
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    plus if you're making brownies or lava cakes for people with dairy allergies, you should use oil instead of butter anyway
    +2
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @BakerMan Make me a space cake plz
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I make rum cake for 4th July every year, I make it a week prior and then soak it in rum in the fridge all week. I flip the cake each day, and add little more rum, it soaks it up everyday, so good.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sorry, idk what you mean by a space cake, and even if i did, i'm not really taking requests right now, because otherwise people will get mad at me for taking a request but not making a birthday cake for @Xdqwerty (i'm sorry for that btw bro)
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @BakerMan lies, you just want to smoke it

:rofl2:
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Guess all the food in my fridge can knock out a cow or two
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I should visit Florida again, miss the alligator barbecues
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: I should visit Florida again, miss the alligator barbecues