quinterrya

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well...

I wanted to give my opinion on the Gateway 3DS website situation. I truly believe Gateway developers (or whoever behind the flashcarts) sold it code or hardware to the highest bidder. That's why the site is "supposedly down" or we see so many "clones" popping up. And most importantly, virtually silent about 2.0 until the first wave of clones came.

Personally, I like my Gateway 3DS and I will still enjoy. But I can't help but to believe this 2.0 release is a hoax. This my opinion, but these coincidences are shaping up into a conspiracy :-)

D

Deleted User

the site is online..since this morning?... and it probably was offline because of people refreshing the site every 2 seconds

xshoyz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I'm sure they decided to undercut their own monopoly.
2.0 is probably taking so long because of the clones.

dragonmaster

Ancient One
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
can we really have the topic closed really what you believe is irrelevant,i see a stiff competition and no patience ,when will this war of nonsense stop ,a site can be closed for a time for some work but as it is nowdays it is doom day ....

aclearersky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish they would add two new topics under the 3ds category one being Q and A and the other being speculation/misc. The hacking section is constantly filled with crap related to people asking the same questions about what flashcards to buy or will gateway work with fill in the blank. There are tons of new topics popping up on a daily basis with questions that have been answered multiple times already or are total speculation. My other favorite is sorry im a noob here and im too lazy to use the search function or read the faqs.

Edit: Looking at the 25 most recent posts on the first page of hacking 13 are useless speculation or related to questions that could be answered if they searched or read the faqs. Mods I know you guys are busy but could you please try and lock these posts?

Reactions: octopus

CJL18

Trophies
Website
www.2shared.com
XP
Country
United States
Well...

I wanted to give my opinion on the Gateway 3DS website situation. I truly believe Gateway developers (or whoever behind the flashcarts) sold it code or hardware to the highest bidder. That's why the site is "supposedly down" or we see so many "clones" popping up. And most importantly, virtually silent about 2.0 until the first wave of clones came.

Personally, I like my Gateway 3DS and I will still enjoy. But I can't help but to believe this 2.0 release is a hoax. This my opinion, but these coincidences are shaping up into a conspiracy :-)

One of the most idotic thibgs I have read on here snd ive read some pretty dumb comments to

darkziosj

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Well...

That is so stupid, i'll just close this thread and never open it again....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Also this song https://youtu.be/27RWx9Q6LcQ?si=c7C8YuRoIPHadiQ0