Gangnam Style - Coming to Just Dance 4.

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
Sick of the song...It's used for commercials all the time. You can no longer watch/listen to the TV without hearing "Eyyy sexy lady, op op op oppa gangnam style" It gets on my nerves. Thank god I don't play Just Dance =)

Just Another Gamer

星空のメモリア-Wish upon a shooting star- Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country
Disclaimer: Other K and Jpop songs not included.

And for that we're grateful.

Also I can never do the side-shuffle thing.

EDIT: And I do have the original version of Gangnam Style and the Space Jam mash up on my Spotify list.
I think you mean YOU are grateful.

Sick of the song...It's used for commercials all the time. You can no longer watch/listen to the TV without hearing "Eyyy sexy lady, op op op oppa gangnam style" It gets on my nerves. Thank god I don't play Just Dance =)
Even worse for that stupid big brother commercial anyway there are alot of better K pop songs than it anyway. I don't see its appeal really.

Reactions: 1 person

Yumi

With Love<3
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Mexico
I hear this song being bumped each day and I have to say it's almost a one-hit wonder. The dance is quite silly and looks fun.
but it's getting annoying.
It's the people who make it annoying, not the song itself.

No. I disagree.

The song was(and is) annoying the first time I heard it(almost 4 days after it's release).
I don't get why it's so popular (same with LMFAO).
I guess I'm not fond with the new era of music. Or maybe I don't know what music is anymore.
Either way, truth be spoken, it sucks.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even worse for that stupid big brother commercial anyway there are alot of better K pop songs than it anyway. I don't see its appeal really.

It became popular because it was funny. Actual K-Pop has no appeal outside of Asian countries.

(Also K-Pop is shit)

EDIT: But it's good to see we're in the "hipster" phase of Gangnam Style now. Everyone loved it at first but now it's "I liked K-Pop before Gangnam Style" and "Gangnam Style isn't even a good K-Pop song."

I like the song, I thought it was funny and it's really catchy. That's what makes it successful.

Reactions: 1 person

Just Another Gamer

星空のメモリア-Wish upon a shooting star- Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country

It became popular because it was funny. Actual K-Pop has no appeal outside of Asian countries.

(Also K-Pop is shit)

EDIT: But it's good to see we're in the "hipster" phase of Gangnam Style now. Everyone loved it at first but now it's "I liked K-Pop before Gangnam Style" and "Gangnam Style isn't even a good K-Pop song."

I like the song, I thought it was funny and it's really catchy. That's what makes it successful.
Well of course actual real K-pop has no appeal outside Asian countries and people its cause its us that actually listen to it in the first place, maybe its just me but the first time I watched it the only thing I thought was the song was catchy and the MV was alright but apart from that nothing.

Lol seems like someone hasn't heard any good quality Kpop before gangnam style.

I never even heard of it until I accidentally found it while searching for other songs plus those that are into K, J and Kanto pop that I spoke to prefer other artists and bands. Listening to it a few times is alright but after a while it starts becoming annoying.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

http://gbatemp.net/topic/159375-rate-the-song-from-the-poster-before-you/page__view__findpost__p__4327690

[/being a bastard for the next minute or so]

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

http://gbatemp.net/t...ost__p__4327690

I was downvoting to get DarkStriker butthurt more than anything else.

Yumi

With Love<3
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Mexico

http://gbatemp.net/t...ost__p__4327690

I was downvoting to get DarkStriker butthurt more than anything else.
It's okay.
Guilt McCommunist.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil:
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @BakerMan - you can still "own" digital media, arguably easier and better than physical since you can make copies and backups, as much as you like.

The issue is DRM
  • cearp @ cearp:
    You can buy drm free games / music / ebooks, and if you keep backups of your data (like documents and family photos etc), then you shouldn't lose the game. but with a disk, your toddler could put it in the toaster and there goes your $60

:rofl2:
  • cearp @ cearp:
    still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning music to cds
  • cearp @ cearp:
    It's nice to not have to have a lot of physical things though, saves space
    +1
    cearp @ cearp: It's nice to not have to have a lot of physical things though, saves space +1