Hacking Gaming card reviewer recruiting

xabier

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got a dstwo and 2 3ds xl (one on 4.4 ofw and another on latest retail ofw). I ve never written a review but I read technology blogs often so I guess that I could start writting one here.

qaz015393

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess I could give it a shot. Well since I remembered my account/password I decided to be back here after some time lurking.

To be honest, I never did a review for a forum but since I graduated my college with a communications degree I have done plenty in classes. From working on games to writing, I am always looking for something to do. That is why I play some of the pokemon hacks now and tell creators about all the bugs in them, if they were not already mentioned. I own a ds lite since 2006 & a original r4 card [before they were stopped being made]. Back in my high school days, I have also used my friends flash cards he had at the time; DSTT, acekard, cycloneds, r4, to see which one I was going to purchase. However I updated my 3ds Xl to play pokemon so I can't do any 3ds flashcards that require 4.x.x firmware since it's on 7. I got a gateway after getting pokemon but never used it like I planned.
If you would want my help, I'll be willing to help out any way I can. So don't hesitate to pm me if you want anything from me.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
sounds like just spam for their website to me
It's one of the sponsors for the site offering free samples for reviews. How is it spam with only one message about the subject with the information and permission asked beforehand from the administrators? :unsure:

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have just received the flash cards in the mail, and will be spending most of this weekend playtesting them on my new 3DS XL, both on the regular 4.4.0-10U system NAND and the updated 7.1.x emuNAND. I should have both reviews mostly done by Monday and will have them posted either the same day, or Tuesday of next week.

Reactions: F417H

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I have just received the flash cards in the mail, and will be spending most of this weekend playtesting them on my new 3DS XL, both on the regular 4.4.0-10U system NAND and the updated 7.1.x emuNAND. I should have both reviews mostly done by Monday and will have them posted either the same day, or Tuesday of next week.
DS mode flashcards won't work in emunand ;)

Reactions: b00100100

tyons

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
eachmall guys, please fix the tracking thing on your site, and the links for the tracking sites too. lol.
also it would be nice if you would protect the items a bit better >_>

I know, I know, it's quite useless to say it here, but I'll try anyway.

RenegadeKid

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Advertisement spotted.

Well, this shouldn't be allowed, free cards or not.

But that's just my opinion.

PS : feel free to delete this message if it's not appropriate.

IronClouds

GBAtemp's Pokébro
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Advertisement spotted.

Well, this shouldn't be allowed, free cards or not.

But that's just my opinion.

PS : feel free to delete this message if it's not appropriate.

Did you not read the posts by the staff in this same page? Costello even chimed in. :)

RenegadeKid

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Did you not read the posts by the staff in this same page? Costello even chimed in. :)

Yes, I actually did but I don't really see the point since these are old cards and have been already reviewed hundred of times. So that seems more like advertisement to me. But like I said that's just my opinion.

eachmall is gbatemp's official sponsor ;)

Now I understand.

mattrunks

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I am the only person on this forum who has beta tested and throughly reviewed the upcoming and unreleased evo3ds flashcart, l am more than happy to help you guys with current reviews of any of your flashcarts. I do not work for the Chinese mafia unlike some posters in this thread who worship the false prophets!

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I am the only person on this forum who has beta tested and throughly reviewed the upcoming and unreleased evo3ds flashcart, l am more than happy to help you guys with current reviews of any of your flashcarts. I do not work for the Chinese mafia unlike some posters in this thread who worship the false prophets!
As if you have gotten one evo. Maybe you have a gateway :P

Reactions: IronClouds

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Faust03 @ Faust03: hey the spam bots are acting up again