Swag.
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
DeMoN said:
Where you guys from? I live in San Jose, California and I got mine many weeks ago.
unsure.gif

I live in Troy, New York

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
wasnt it suppsed to be a r4i sdhc not just r4 sdhc that what the first post says but still it better than l clones i have the r4 sdhc and its not bad at all

qlum

Posting when needed
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
rockstar99 said:
wasnt it suppsed to be a r4i sdhc not just r4 sdhc that what the first post says but still it better than l clones i have the r4 sdhc and its not bad at all
yes it is but we all seem to get a r4 sdhc

QUOTEGamezway Photo Snapping Competition! Win an R4i!
Win 1 of 20 R4i's with Gamezway.com

Win 1 of 20 R4i RTS/SDHC!

Get your cameras ready! Our sponsor Gamezway have given us the opportunity to offer our Members the chance to win one of twenty brand new R4i flash carts. Interested in taking part? Read on.

We want you to show some love for us... More so than normal of course! Get your digital camera and creativity hat out and take a photo of something that shows how much you lurve GBAtemp. Be unique! It could be you holding a sign, a friend playing a console in a strange way, a pet who is a keen GBAtemp reader or even a strange collection of all those things together or more! Be creative! It can really be anything you like. There are just three rules you must follow -- 1) A sign with the word "GBAtemp" must be present in the picture 2) No offensive imagery 3) Photos ONLY. No Photoshop or computer generated images.

Here's what you can win... Prizes generously donated by Gamezway.com

1st Place Prizes x 10: R4i RTS (Real-Time-Save) for DSi
2nd Place Prizes x 10: R4i SDHC for DSi

Upload your picture and post it in this thread via the link below to enter, it's that easy. Entries will be judged by staff on the closing date (Sunday 12th July 12pm GMT) and the winners will be announced on our homepage at http://GBAtemp.net , if you need a place to upload your image, please try the GBAtemp Image Upload service via the link below.

Good luck to everyone! And we look forward to seeing your entries!

Update: The GBAtemp mascot v1 and v2 images for your creative pleasure. smile.gif

Please note that this competition is open to MEMBERS ONLY. If you are in the Newcomers group, your entry will NOT be accepted. You need to have a minimum of 100 posts to be in the Members group (or in the past have had your account personally validated by a member of staff).

Image Upload service
Enter the competition
Discuss

This post has been edited by lilsypha: Jul 8 2009, 10:39 PM
Reason for edit: Added mascot images due to popular request!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    D @ dadadad: блядь