TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Besides the ones we already know we're probably going to get...

F-Zero (with optional gamepad accelerometer steering)

Star Fox (with optional pamedpad accelerometer steering)

Zelda: Four Swords (2 players using the gamepad, perhaps another 2 online or using the 3DS)

Metroid (3rd person action shooter, creating a hybrid between Other M's platforming and Prime's FPS style)

Kid Icarus (WHATDOYOUMEANSAKURAISAIDHEWONTMAKEASEQUELLALALALALALALAICANTHEARYOU)

Reactions: 1 person

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There was a reason it wasnt actually called DKC4! and I hope FZERO U doesnt look too much like Wipeout, because concept wise they are really similar..

DKCR was better than any Donkey Kong Country game I've ever played. In fact I think calling it a Donkey Kong Country game smears its good name. It should be called "Donkey Kong Continent".

Reactions: 4 people

gloweyjoey

who??
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
An obvious choice is a Zelda Four Swords game. However, the gamepad per system limit makes online play a must for this game.
The limit is actually two (it's just that no launch games make use of it). But even if only one wiipad, it could still work offline. I don't think it'll be that hard to play the game while watching the wiipad your neighbor's holding.

Yes, the gamepade persystem limit of 2 is what i was talking about.Of course offline will still work. If it worked fine for Four Swords Adventures with a gamecube controler and being able to hook up 4 GBAs, why woudlnt it also wort here with 2 gamepads and having each of the players control 2 Links. With that said, there is no way to get 4 players with their own little screens playing together in the same room with one console therefore online play would be a must.

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
A good Final Fantasy XIII Collection will do for me, use the controller as screen, map or menu. Even if you disagree. Should include: Final Fantasy XIII, XIII-2, Versus and Lightning returns

Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeros

Fire Emblem!

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
A good Final Fantasy XIII Collection will do for me, use the controller as screen, map or menu. Even if you disagree. Should include: Final Fantasy XIII, XIII-2, Versus and Lightning returns
There's already another thread for "games that should be ported." ;)
Kid Icarus Downrising
ROFL
Super Mario Land 3(not with Wario but with Mario!)
Why? We already have the NSMB series. last thing we need is ANOTHER spam of Mario side-scrollers.
A Pop game..!
Huh?

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
There's already another thread for "games that should be ported." ;)
Kid Icarus Downrising
ROFL
Super Mario Land 3(not with Wario but with Mario!)
Why? We already have the NSMB series. last thing we need is ANOTHER spam of Mario side-scrollers.
A Pop game..!
Huh?

1. and whats the point? ;D
2. ^^
3. MOAR 3D PLATFORMERS! But wait we have part 3 already silly me! ;) Super Mario 3D Land!

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
An obvious choice is a Zelda Four Swords game. However, the gamepad per system limit makes online play a must for this game.
The limit is actually two (it's just that no launch games make use of it). But even if only one wiipad, it could still work offline. I don't think it'll be that hard to play the game while watching the wiipad your neighbor's holding.

Yes, the gamepade persystem limit of 2 is what i was talking about.Of course offline will still work. If it worked fine for Four Swords Adventures with a gamecube controler and being able to hook up 4 GBAs, why woudlnt it also wort here with 2 gamepads and having each of the players control 2 Links. With that said, there is no way to get 4 players with their own little screens playing together in the same room with one console therefore online play would be a must.
3DS connectivity, perhaps? (though I've got to admit it quickly gets far more screens than anyone will need)

Rizsparky

Saiyan Prince
Trophies
XP
Country
There was a reason it wasnt actually called DKC4! and I hope FZERO U doesnt look too much like Wipeout, because concept wise they are really similar..

DKCR was better than any Donkey Kong Country game I've ever played. In fact I think calling it a Donkey Kong Country game smears its good name. It should be called "Donkey Kong Continent".
OK, i admit DKCR wasnt bad... but better then Country 2?

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Most things are better than DKC2.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
MechWarrior.

But a totally simulator style version that requires the gamepad, at least one Wiimote and Nunchuck (in a special frame that turns them into a HOTAS system), and the balance board (as the gas pedals) in order to play. Or, of course, a whole dedicated custom controller for maximum damage.

(Or this one.)

Reactions: 2 people

Rizsparky

Saiyan Prince
Trophies
XP
Country

What...has.. been... read....

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Uh... I find DKCR to be better than DKC2.
u%2Bmad%2Bbro.jpg

Rizsparky

Saiyan Prince
Trophies
XP
Country

Uh... I find DKCR to be better than DKC2.
u%2Bmad%2Bbro.jpg
7c66.jpg

Reactions: 4 people

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti

GIVE THIS MAN A MEDAL! Okay, give Penny Arcade a Medal, but still.

Are you ready to have your minds blown? Are you ready? You're not ready. You were never ready.

Pokemon Motherfucking Snap 2 for Wii-U with 1 to 1 camera movement with the Wii-U pad. I told you you weren't ready.

Reactions: 5 people

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Psionic Roshambo, let me get a Netflix account I've always been nice to you
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I made a honey pepper glazed turkey breast for dinner turned out pretty bomb
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We can Netflix and chill
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Nvm not half hour, but hour long
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Normal south park episodes are already half hour
    Got 2 free Xumo boxes they work pretty good
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm happy to get anything most series don't make it pass 6 seasons
    Except Stars and Encore those are being a bitch lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I may consider that onn pro box finally a media box with type A ;O
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, cuz the companies don't want em to
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No it's revenue and demand south park could argue has a bigger audience than family guy about the same
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Family guy is worth 300mill south parks worth 1Bill according to the interwebs
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, probably cuz family guy is more disliked compared to south park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It just does the same formula south park can press buttons without going overboard
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    And bc most of the family guy budget is spent on the voice actors rather than on the animation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Southpark could spend 30k on a animated dick and people would laugh at it
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    lol one prescription to Lizzo
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    who is lizzo?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, doge is dead
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan: