Gaming Games playable without left on the Dpad?

exangel

executioner angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you like puzzle games, Honeycomb Beat and Logic Cubes are also touch and letter-button based.

Ivy the Kiwi is an interesting touchscreen platformer.

You may be able to play the Wizard of Oz RPG without the D-Pad left, but I'm not entirely sure about the menus. Although it's a 3d interface, navigation is done in a strange way, you'd have to try it to see. It's like a simulated trackball.

Nalmontes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure DQ9 works without the buttons, and the Ace Attorney games work too, TWEWY works but only if you're left handed.

loco365

Trophies
XP
IIRC, 999 is all touchscreen-based, and Picross 3D has options for Left-handed and Right-handed players. Also, WarioWare DIY is touchscreen based, but that's all I can think of.

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
You may be able to play the Wizard of Oz RPG without the D-Pad left, but I'm not entirely sure about the menus. Although it's a 3d interface, navigation is done in a strange way, you'd have to try it to see. It's like a simulated trackball.
There's no button option. The entire game is touch-controlled.

exangel

executioner angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's no button option. The entire game is touch-controlled.
Yeah, I played it a long time ago and I used a cheat code to use D-Pad nav because the trackball annoyed me. But not as much as how far into the game I had to play for my initial save.

Schezo92

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oooh Slogans...
but Nanashi no Game needs left during the rpg portions, at least when I tried.
I've already tried most of those except Maestro, Music Monstars and Little Charo. I don't seem to be interested in swap to match 3 games lately
Oh right, right.... I forgot about that. You could always make a button-swap hack for Nanashi no Game, though. Like, say, make the L button register as left on the D-Pad.
There is such a cheat?
Time to look for it and try it out then.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-Gq68u-f6X0