Hacking games crash on luma3ds rednand

Bubblegoose90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am also having this problem. I am running latest version of luma. I used the ntr boot method with r4 card to hack. I am having trouble with games like rytmik ultimate, rhythm paradise, runbow pocket, and steamworld heist. I have a us region console, though i have sucessfully installed several eu cias. I tried us and eu versions of rytmik to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am happy to post and crash reports. Thanks!

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am also having this problem. I am running latest version of luma. I used the ntr boot method with r4 card to hack. I am having trouble with games like rytmik ultimate, rhythm paradise, runbow pocket, and steamworld heist. I have a us region console, though i have sucessfully installed several eu cias. I tried us and eu versions of rytmik to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am happy to post and crash reports. Thanks!
Those are all games that need to import seed. Future reference, check this list: [GitHub, ihaveamac] SeedDB list

While connected online,
  • FBI → Titles → <Game> → Import Seed

Bubblegoose90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unrelated question but.....I have an old and a new 3ds xl. Both are hacked via ntr boot/luma. I have a 64gb card working in old. I want to switch to the new one to play xenoblade. However, there are only 60 tiles. I have more than that already installed on my old console which seems to have endless tiles. Will i be limited to only 60 [59 plus cart] tiles or will more appear as i add more titles via fbi? Do i have 6o use folders? I really like having my titles out on the homescreen. Google isnt answering my question so any help is greatly appreciated.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unrelated question but.....I have an old and a new 3ds xl. Both are hacked via ntr boot/luma. I have a 64gb card working in old. I want to switch to the new one to play xenoblade. However, there are only 60 tiles. I have more than that already installed on my old console which seems to have endless tiles. Will i be limited to only 60 [59 plus cart] tiles or will more appear as i add more titles via fbi? Do i have 6o use folders? I really like having my titles out on the homescreen. Google isnt answering my question so any help is greatly appreciated.
You can only have 300 titles on HOME Menu per a given Nintendo 3DS folder. Any more and they start to disappear. To get around this limitation if your SD card is big enough to install more than 300, you use 3DSBank or certain gm9 scripts [1] to rotate between two or more folders.

To migrate games that were not bought from Nintendo eShop from the o3DSXL over to n3DSXL,
  1. Back up the saves + extdata with Checkpoint and JKSM.
  2. Back up the titles: GodMode9 Usage - Dumping a Title
  3. Reinstall with FBI and restore with whichever save manager.

Bubblegoose90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So even though there are 60 tiles on the new 3ds home screen, i can install 300 to the home screen? I really dont want to use folders. I like being able to see my icons. I only have maybe 150 games.

SCOTT0852

shiny rubber creature
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So even though there are 60 tiles on the new 3ds home screen, i can install 300 to the home screen?
Nintendo decided that on the 3DS and Wii U you should start with plenty of spaces but as you install more games you get more slots to hold them all. I'm not sure why they decided to do it like that and not unlock all pages on the Wii U from the beginning or let you pick the number of them, but on the 3DS the huge number of spaces you can get can be a little overwhelming.

Reactions: Bubblegoose90

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nintendo decided that on the 3DS and Wii U you should start with plenty of spaces but as you install more games you get more slots to hold them all. I'm not sure why they decided to do it like that and not unlock all pages on the Wii U from the beginning or let you pick the number of them, but on the 3DS the huge number of spaces you can get can be a little overwhelming.
I found this rather saddening when it came to the daily records and the titles played. I though at first it would log more when you unlocked more pages to record on. Yet they screw you with the 300 limit.

Reactions: SCOTT0852

Bubblegoose90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you all for your help. I'm just glad to know I'm not limited to 60. I'm way past that .If I get more than 300, I'll figure it out later. Right now, I'm having trouble with checkpoint. I've really played the hell out of terraria on my o3ds and I want to transfer the save data to my n3ds. But when I use checkpoint ,terraria only shows up in exdata, instead of with the rest of the games. Google isn't really helping. What do I do about that? I created a backup ,anyway ... And can I just manually transfer the save to the correct file in the SD card of the n3ds with my pc or do I HAVE to use ftpd client and be connected to WiFi? The information is so scattered and confusing. I know I jump from subject to subject, but I ask as I run into problems that research isn't solving .Thank you all so much!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pet it nicely and throw the wiimlte at the tv