Sheimi

A cute Vixen!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Games are purchased digital downloads.

With the patch applied on my Majora's Mask 3D digital download. Which, it is spose to fix bugs and optimize the game somewhat. The patch doesn't seem to have any effect whats so ever.

Now with Pokemon X. I now get slowdown at the beginning of Route 6. When I walk away, it goes back to normal. Some cities I get random lag spikes.

SD Card before transfer: SanDisk Extreme 80MB/s Class 10 16GB U1 (Which had the least issues)
Micro SDHC after transfer: SanDisk Extreme Plus Micro SDHC 80MB/s Class 10 16GB U3

Type of micro sdhc card I have http://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-Micro...d=1429328347&sr=8-2&keywords=SDSDQX-016G-A46A

Should I go for SanDisk Extreme Pro Micro SDHC 95MB/s Class 10 16GB U1

tl;dr Did I fuck up on my current micro sdhc purchase?

Video of the slowdown in Pokemon X. Which I probably fucked up on the Micro SDHC Card.

AkiraX3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have 1x 64 GB SanDisk Extreme Pro Micro SDHC 95MB/s Class 10 in my Gateway and
1x 32 GB SanDisk Extreme Pro Micro SDHC 95MB/s Class 10 in my n3DS XL and it still lags in Pokemon ORAS.

The Game needs a Lag fix :D

Sheimi

A cute Vixen!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll be going for the 16GB soon 95MB/s. Then I'll be going for retail Japanese. New 3ds, can't take advantage of the high micro sd speed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: